Gain real-time visibility and insights into all aspects of your business by integrating BMC products with 3rd party applications. Get the full context of customer issues by automating tickets, cases, orders, inventory, and onboarding to make accelerated decisions, leveraging the BMC Helix iPaaS Powered By Jitterbit.
Quickly Build an Integrated View of Your IT Service Management
Modern enterprises face challenges in optimizing IT service management led by increasing complexity in IT infrastructure, rising customer service expectations and alignment of IT with business goals.
BMC Helix maximizes the customer and employee experience by connecting the key applications and data sources within the enterprise, including IT Operations Management (ITOM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM), and more. By integrating critical systems with BMC Helix, companies can:
BMC Helix Integration FAQs
BMC Helix integrations can vary in size and scope. With each integration, a robust service delivery mechanism is established, eliminating redundancy. This helps keep costs in check and improves collaboration across departments.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Integration:
- Use Case: Streamline the otherwise complex processes of onboarding/offboarding by syncing employee asset allocation/collection, software/hardware requirements and system accessibility needs across multiple systems.
- Outcome: Employees are equipped quickly with right resources to be quickly productive or smoothened departure process.
- Systems to Connect: Workday, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, etc.
Customer Service Management (CSM) Integration:
- Use Case: Create, capture and modify customer cases with easy information exchange and provide accelerated resolution.
- Outcome: Effective customer service management with efficient tracking and record maintenance bringing transparency to the process, ultimately leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Systems to Connect: Salesforce, Netsuite, Zoho, SAP.
Incident Tracking Integration:
- Use Case: Integrate third-party ticketing software to effectively manage customer initiated support tickets.
- Outcome: Uniquely identified and tracked tickets, synchronized notifications across multiple systems resulting in accelerated issue resolution, optimized customer support, and improved customer experience.
- Systems to Connect: Jira, ServiceNow, SolarWinds, Freshservice etc.
- Use Case: Asynchronous DevOps and ITSM result in hurdles such as information silos, duplicated efforts, bottlenecking, etc. that hinder effective issue resolution and overall software delivery process.
- Outcome: Complemented DevOps and ITSM, improved DevOps and ITSM communication that ultimately lead to achieving speed and agility while focusing on customer service.
- Systems to Connect: Azure, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
IT Asset Management (ITAM) Integration:
- Use Case: Tackle silos between ITAM and ITSM, control costs, reduce duplicate efforts and create more visibility.
- Outcome: Streamlined asset provisioning, improved IT inventory management and scope to effectively strategize the use of IT resources.
- Systems to Connect: SolarWinds, Freshservice, ServiceNow, Snow etc.
Security Operations (Sec Ops) Integration:
- Use Case: Increased oversight of threats, swift response to incidents and aggregated management of notifications.
- Outcome: Increased security, improved compliance and streamlined critical information flow between teams to enhance transparency.
- Systems to Connect: IBM, Splunk, Rapid7, etc.
BMC’s Helix IpaaS Platform is powered by Jitterbit. With years of experience building BMC integrations, Jitterbit and our community of certified partners have the expertise to provide you with BMC integrations that enable fast time-to-value, drive greater efficiencies in your organization, and increase the flexibility to pivot to new business opportunities quickly.
Jitterbit Harmony – Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – provides powerful BMC Helix API integration tools that make it fast and easy to connect business flows, providing the following advantages:
- Speed. Most of our customers are up and running with their first integration in less than 30 days. But perhaps the most important factor is how fast you can build additional integrations to deliver compelling customer experiences. Your business is adding new technology all the time. It’s not only about how quickly you develop your first integration but also how fast you can connect the next one. Jitterbit has a robust toolkit that shortens integration time and provides standardization of integrations and the reusability of code.
- Simplicity. Jitterbit is simple and designed for the technical business analyst. The graphical “clicks not code” approach, pre-built BMC Helix ITSM Connector, Recipes and Templates, and a state of the art cloud platform, simplify the design, deployment, and management of BMC Helix integration projects.
- Trust. No matter how complex or straightforward your BMC Helix integration is, our team of experts is always available to help you every step of the way. We’re #1 in customer satisfaction and received the highest B2B integration score in the 2020 Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for Enterprise iPaaS.