Experts in Microsoft Dynamics Integration
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with other applications to connect your processes end-to-end.
Accelerate Revenue Realization
- Speed up the quote-to-cash process by automatically syncing order and customer data across systems.
- Streamline the processing of orders, invoices, and billing for a smoother procure to pay process.
Set up automated alerts to ensure timely follow-ups and next steps.
Win with Connected Commerce
Deliver a first-rate ecommerce experience by integrating ecommerce platforms with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP to:
- Gain a comprehensive view of customer behavior and purchase history to deliver personalized marketing and support.
- Automate sales and order management processes, including creating customer records, updating order statuses, and tracking customer interactions.
- Save time and reduce errors by eliminating manual data entry.
Eliminate Manual Processes
Ensure every department has access to the same data by automatically synchronizing your Microsoft Dynamics and Business Central data and connecting information from disparate systems.
- Increase productivity for the enterprise with a single source of truth.
- Ensure automatic data consistency across your disparate applications.
- Integrations for MS Dynamics built with easy-to-use, low code, extensible integration tools that help you scale with ease.
Opportunity to Order
CPQ to Billing
Quote to Cash (D&B)
Opportunity to Contract
Order to Fulfillment
Procure to Pay
2023 State of Automation: CX Eliminate Application Integration Challenges to Elevate Customer Experiences
Mastering Omnichannel Commerce: 3 Ways To Expand Your Retail Footprint
- White Paper
From Integration to Hyperautomation:
Unleashing the Full Potential of Your Enterprise
- Process Template
Epicor – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Opportunity-to-Order Process Template
What are some common Microsoft Dynamics integration use cases?
Microsoft Dynamics integrations span many different use cases, but the goal of each is to extend Microsoft Dynamics into many business processes to increase data accuracy, achieve process automation, achieve customer 360-degree view, and improve overall efficiency. For example:
Automating Opportunity to Order. When sales opportunities close, orders need to be processed as efficiently and quickly as possible. Providing a seamless customer order experience requires integrating data and processes across your systems. When sales opportunities close in your CRM system, automatically creating sales orders in your ERP system helps reduce data entry errors and improve order accuracy.
Accelerating Order to Fulfillment. To create a smooth purchasing experience, you need visibility into the end-to-end customer journey. Orders must be exported from sales systems and fed into distribution systems. Shipment information needs to be relayed to the customer to follow their purchase delivery, and inventory needs to be updated instantaneously. Building exceptional customer experiences depends on the ability to capture, harness, and process data and insights across a complex landscape of applications.
Why choose Jitterbit for Microsoft Dynamics integration?
Jitterbit has years of experience building Microsoft Dynamics integrations, Jitterbit and our community of certified partners have the expertise to provide you with Microsoft Dynamics integrations that enable fast time-to-value, drive greater efficiencies in your organization, and provide 360-degree view of your customers.
Jitterbit Harmony – Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – provides powerful API integration tools that make it fast and easy to connect business flows, providing the following advantages: