Increase the speed and efficiency of your shipping processes with our ShipStation Integration.
Connecting ShipStation with your ERP and marketplace makes sense for your business, especially when it comes to eliminating manual shipping processes and data entry that can cause a slew of errors and take you away from customers. Through integration, relevant order and shipping information is automatically sent to your inventory and shipping teams, your warehouse, and/or your 3PL.
Jitterbit can help you integrate ShipStation with the leading accounting/ERPs including MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, Exact Macola, Intuit QuickBooks, SAP, and more.
Benefits of ShipStation Integration
- Eliminate bottlenecks such as finding carrier prices, printing labels, and processing orders.
- Reduce time spent populating data between your ERP and ShipStation with automation.
- Deliver accurate orders at the correct time.
- Provide 3PLs with accurate, up-to-date inventory counts.
With the ShipStation Integration, You Can Easily:
- Automatically push data from your ERP to ShipStation to provide accurate customer info and preferences.
- Use automation rules to push shipping data to 3PLs such as specific packaging instructions or shipping service level.
- Sync order and shipping data with 3PLs to keep business protocols such as using a preferred shipping account for specific orders.
Streamline Item, Order, and Customer Data Processing
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between ShipStation and Jitterbit. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline the shipping process. Jitterbit’s integration with ShipStation accelerates the order to fulfillment and shipping process via seamless automation between systems which improves the overall customer experience.