Eliminate manual processes and scale your ecommerce business with the Jitterbit Adobe Commerce (Magento) integration.
Create better experiences for B2B and B2C customers.
Our Adobe Commerce (Magento) integration solution connects Adobe Commerce to your ERP and automates critical business processes and data transfers between the two. This reduces manual processes such as order, shipment, and inventory processing, provides a single source of truth for ecommerce data, and eliminates errors and silos by ensuring data consistency across applications with automation.
Jitterbit powers Adobe Commerce integration with these leading ERP and accounting packages and more:
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline business processes. Jitterbit’s integration solutions move order, inventory, product data, shipping updates, and customer information seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Why integrate Adobe Commerce with your other applications?
Create a seamless bi-directional flow of data by integrating Magento with your ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP, Sage, Epicor, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Automate commerce workflows and streamline the processing of orders, inventory management, shipping, and more. Additionally, the automated flow of data within the ERP Integration eliminates manual processes, improves the accuracy of inventory management, removes data silos, and expedites communications between you, your customers, 3PLs, and trading partners, so you have a centralized location of commerce and customer data.
Why choose Jitterbit for Adobe Commerce integration?
Benefits of Adobe Commerce integration using Jitterbit include the following:
- Automate the data exchange between Adobe Commerce and your ERP, CRM, or back-end systems
- Automate real-time inventory updates between your website, physical stores, warehouse, and more
- Automate the transfer of shipping details from Adobe Commerce to your ERP upon order fulfillment
- Automate pricing and product updates across platforms in real-time between your ERP and Adobe Commerce
- 95% of customers achieve ROI from our deployments in less than one year
- Keep inventory levels, pricing, and shipping information consistent across systems and marketplaces
- Improve data accuracy by reducing transactional errors by up to 40%
- Speeds up your order-to-cash cycle time by 20%
How can I partner with Jitterbit as a Consultant or Vendor?
Jitterbit offers different possibilities for partnerships, including partnerships designed for System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). If you have a consulting practice or are a software vendor and are interested in becoming a Partner, learn more and get in touch here to become a PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner. A partner manager will reach out to see how your business can uniquely benefit from the program.
- Solution Sheet
Adobe Commerce Integration from Jitterbit
- J-Talk Podcast by Jitterbit
- Solution Sheet
BigCommerce Solution Sheet
Endpoint S1, Ep5: What is iPaaS? Why should you care?
5 Common Ecommerce Integration Mistakes
Achieving Connected Commerce in Retail eBook
- Solution Sheet