BigCommerce Integration Expert
Eliminate manual processes, elevate your ecommerce game, and delight your customers.
FREE 30-day Integration Trial!Start Today!
- After an order is created in BigCommerce, a sales order is created in the ERP system.
- A creation of a new customer in BigCommerce triggers a creation of customer info in the ERP.
- An update of customer data in the ERP system triggers an update to the customer record or data in BigCommerce.
- A change to an ERP inventory item triggers an update to BigCommerce product inventory.
- When an item is updated to “shipped” in the ERP, a shipment is created in BigCommerce, and the customer is notified of that shipment.
- We support Bundle B2B integration within BigCommerce.
- We can automate all your B2B needs including customer, order, SKU data between your marketplace and ERP.
- Automate customer and pricing segmentation, punch out, POs, and net payment terms, user roles, and integrations with major ERP, order management, and CRM systems.
Customers expect a hassle-free buying experience from the moment they start browsing to checkout. Delivering a consistent journey across all touchpoints is crucial, and businesses can achieve this by integration-led automation to eliminate data silos and to ensure an automated flow of customer, order, inventory, and shipping data between BigCommerce and ERPs, CRMs, and back-end systems for a streamlined order-to-fulfillment process.
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline business processes. Jitterbit’s integration solutions move order, inventory, product data, shipping updates, and customer information seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Why integrate BigCommerce with your other applications?
Integrate BigCommerce to automate the bi-directional flow of data between your ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP, Sage, Epicor, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and more to automate commerce workflows and to streamline the processing of orders, inventory management, shipping, and more. Additionally, the automated flow of data between BigCommerce and your ERP systems eliminates manual processes, improves the accuracy of inventory management, removes data silos, and expedites communications between you, your customers, 3PLs, and trading partners, so you have a centralized location of commerce and customer data.
Why choose Jitterbit for BigCommerce integration?
Benefits of commerce integrations using Jitterbit include the following:
- Automate processes and data integration across ERP systems and back-end applications to maintain customer, product, order, inventory, shipping data, and more
- 95% of customers achieve ROI from our deployments in less than one year
- Keep inventory levels, pricing, and shipping information consistent across systems and marketplaces
- Improve data accuracy by reducing transactional errors by up to 40%
- Expedite the order-to-cash cycle time by 20%
- Accelerate time to time deploy by up to 80% with Jitterbit’s pre-built integrations, connectors, templates, and workflows
- Automate customer, order, SKU data, and more to your web store and ERP
- Automate customer and pricing segmentation, POs, and net payment terms, user roles and integration with major ERP, order management, and CRM systems
How can I partner with Jitterbit?
Jitterbit offers different possibilities for partnerships, including partnerships designed for System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). If you have a consulting practice or are a software vendor and are interested in becoming a Partner, learn more and get in touch here to become a PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner. A partner manager will reach out to see how your business can uniquely benefit from the program.