Profill sees positive imprint on sales efficiency with
order fulfillment process automation.
Using Jitterbit, the company was able to develop a data mapping template that each of their partners could use to submit orders and update inventory. Jitterbit is key to Profill’s fulfillment business, eliminating manual entry and replacing it with automated and standardized communication between their partners’ disparate inventory file types and their own internal systems. The result is up to date, accurate and readily accessible data across their business groups.
EDI, FTP, IBM DB2
- Manual ad hoc fulfillment created data inaccuracies, took too much time, and did not scale with the business
- Inability to handle various partner EDI formats meant saying “no” to business
- Running fulfillment from a single computer was unreliable
- Ability to onboard EDI-based clients that were previously avoided
- Eliminated reliance on 5+ IT staff – Jitterbit managed by one person
- IT freed to focus on strategic initiatives that impact the business
- Guaranteed and up-to-date inventory data creates new efficiencies
Complete order process automation is music to leading audio manufacturer’s ears.
Bayer relieves data accessibility headaches with rapid Salesforce and SAP integration.
Berner Scales Real Time Sales Success
Leading document solutions provider connects its front and back office in real-time.
Pumps manufacturer takes its invoicing process 100% digital with Back Office Field Service Integration.
Oldest citrus growing co-op finds sweet spot with supply chain integration.
Sika bonds product data across its enterprise with seamless Salesforce and SAP integration.
Cision Reports Improved Trust in Integration with Jitterbit