Reduce costs and simplify your processes with EDI integration.
Expedite transaction data processing, eliminate errors, and improve business partner communications
EDI integration improves productivity and creates better experiences.
For your business to run smoothly, you need efficient operations. EDI (electronic data interchange) integration makes that happen by enabling you to automate data exchange workflows between your partners and ERP, and back-end applications. This eliminates manual processes, improves trading partner relationships, and reduces strain on team members, so they can spend more time providing a better customer experience.
Potential cost reduction when converting from manual to automatic order processing.
No matter what market you’re in, success depends on speed and accuracy. EDI is the common format for transacting documents between companies for things like purchase orders, invoices, inventory levels, and more. Jitterbit can help you connect that data with the rest of your systems, creating a seamless flow of information that accelerates your business. For example:
- Automate and integrate EDI to enable optimal order fulfillment – regardless of the shipping method.
- Integrate EDI with your ERP systems to get real-time visibility into your supply chain, improving efficiency and lowering costs on key materials.
- EDI 850 Purchase Order
- EDI 855 Purchase Order
- EDI 856 Advanced
- EDI 810 Invoice
Synchronize purchase order data from retailers to your ERP.
Create and send an EDI 855 back to the retailer once an order is placed.
Integrate shipping data and solutions to automatically send an EDI 856 to the customer.
Automatically generate an EDI 810 from your ERP and send it to the customer.
- Connect SaaS, on-premise and legacy applications with a single iPaaS solution
- Automate workflows with an intuitive visual interface
- Create and publish developer-friendly APIs
- Access 400+ pre-built, certified recipes, process templates, and connectors
- Build and automate new workflows with third-party integration solutions
- Customize and scale with reusable integration components
Manage and Scale Easily
- Use the Message Queue Service to decouple applications and scale through the asynchronous messaging pattern without building up new infrastructure
- Control and monitor your integrations and processes anywhere, anytime
- Get full visibility across the enterprise with a centralized dashboard
- Perform full API lifecycle management tasks
- Make use of online training, best-in-class support, and a designated customer success manager
- Get guidance and best practices from integration experts
- Meet ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliance requirements
Create Business Apps Quickly
- Create with ease in a low code, “drag-and-drop” visual application builder
- User-facing, business applications built from the integrations already created utilizing Harmony
- Enjoy the functionality of a native app with the accessibility and speed of a website
- Update as you go with built-in iterative application development
- Enable secure data flow with flexible configurations