In this issue: New and enhanced Cloud Studio Connectors, Process Templates and Integration Recipes! Read on to get all the details.
We are continuing to make performance improvements to speed up your overall user experience. Our most recent release includes some major improvements (especially in transformations and working with large schemas). On top of that we also added some great new features our users asked for.
- A new dropdown list to the Cloud Studio designer that provides easy access to your 5 most recently opened projects. Switch projects without leaving the designer.
- A new search bar in the project index that allows you to find projects by name.
- We added the project name and environment to the browser tab. Hover over the tab and quickly see where you are working.
- Improved conflict detection and recovery when two users are working on the same script.
We have additional plans for each of these features as well as new productivity enhancing features in coming releases so stay tuned.
Cloud Studio Process Connectors
See below for a list of new or enhanced connectors.
- Amazon S3: Includes list activity that allows users to retrieve files to be used in subsequent activities such as Amazon S3 Get, so users can retrieve many files at once.
- GitHub: Additional activities now available including Delete, Search, Create, Issues, and Pull Request.
- Box: Changes and enhancements were made to the Box connector’s Query, Create, Search, Delete, Update, and Copy activities.
- Jira: Create Issue and Transition activities available.
- MongoDB: Newly added support that allows the connector to be configured connecting to Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB.
- Email: The new Email connector allows users to send email with or without attachments.
- Microsoft Teams: The new Microsoft Teams connector allows users to send a message via the Send Message activity.
- Continue on error available with these connector activities. When selected, the activity will continue to run even if it encounters errors.
- ServiceNow: Create, Update, and Delete activities.
- Slack: Search, Post, Chat, Files, Conversations, and Users activities.
- Square: Create, Update, and Delete activities.
Cloud Studio Process Templates
Our process templates provide pre-built projects tailored for specific use cases and help accelerate deployment time by 50-80%. All templates include Jitterbit best practices as well as a predefined set of mappings to get you started. Our most recent offerings include:
- Epicor-Microsoft Dynamics 365 Opportunity-to-Order
- NetSuite-Microsoft Dynamics 365 Opportunity-to-Order
Cloud Studio Integration Recipes
We have added 25+ new integration recipes covering a variety of use cases for endpoints such as Hubspot, Workday, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and Shopify. Contact your CSM or your Partner Account Manager to learn how you can use these recipes to jumpstart your integrations with these applications.
You’re Invited! Join Us For Our Virtual User Conference
We are excited to invite you to Integrate 2021, our inaugural user conference on May 11th. Join us for this one-day event to learn how you can connect your data, applications, and processes to create the ultimate 360-degree view of your business. Ask us any questions regarding your connectivity needs and earn a chance to win fabulous prizes! Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook to stay abreast of updates on the user conference. Save your seat today!
BrightBridge is a UK-based technology consultancy working with small, medium and enterprise businesses who are looking to get the most from their ERP and CRM investment. With an experienced team of consultants, developers and support analysts, BrightBridge has grown to become an established Oracle NetSuite 4-star partner in EMEA, and the business has since expanded to include a Microsoft practice.
DIA, is a top Salesforce Partner in DACH. Reducing complexity and simplifying things – that’s what DIA stands for. DIA offers customers the powerful combination of extensive expertise in end-to-end services for platform, commerce, and experience management and the industry-leading Jitterbit API integration platform.
Jitterbit would like to remind our US-based customers about Customer Success Architect (CSA) office hours every Wednesday where you can get your questions answered. Our customers in Europe can stay connected via a virtual meetup held every 2 weeks. Reach out to your CSM to get Zoom meeting info.