Jitterbit Sees Strong Momentum Driven By Global Demand for its Integration Solutions as a Lynchpin for Digital Transformation
Company achieves record-setting revenues, new customers, partnerships and acquisitions
Jitterbit announced another year of strong growth, delivering record-setting revenue in its 18-year history. New and expanded customer and partner relationships drove the record fiscal year and the company strengthened its position as a leading provider in the integration platform as a service (iPaaS) market with several acquisitions, new capabilities and an expanded partner ecosystem. Read the press release here.
New and Enhanced Cloud Studio Connectors
- PagerDuty: Manage incidents, create notes, and perform status updates.
- Apache Kafka: Send and receive messages to Kafka server.
- Salesforce, Salesforce Cloud and ServiceMax: Supports Sales and Salesforce API version 52.
- NetSuite: Supports version 2021.2.
- Elasticsearch: Update and delete documents.
- Amazon SQS: List SQS queues and auto-delete from queues.
- EDI for Cloud: Update transaction status with a new set status activity.
- RabbitMQ: Added support for AMQP
- Microsoft Teams: List and add channels, add members, add Chat.
- Amazon SQS: Autodelete.
- ServiceNow: Provides more configurations.
- OData: Supports Not Equals, Greater Than, Greater Than or Equal, Less Than, and Less Than or Equal.
New Process Templates:
- ServiceNow-Microsoft Dynamics 365 Incident Management Process Template
- ServiceNow-Jira Project Management Process Template
- NetSuite-Coupa Invoice and Payment Process Template
- Salesforce-Epicor CPQ-to-Billing Process Template
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central-Coupa Invoice and Payment
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central-Coupa Master Data Management
- NetSuite-Zendesk Incident Management Process Template
- Microsoft Dynamics 365-Jira Project Management Process Template
Short Staff? Use Jitterbit Integration Experts
With Jitterbit’s Managed Integration Services (MIS), our experts will identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot potential errors and proactively monitor your Jitterbit integrations to ensure uptime. What’s more is that they will recommend best practices, install all updates, and optimize integration performance. Instead of tasking scarce, internal resources with integration maintenance, let the Jitterbit experts in a cost-effective, managed services model handle it and act as an extension of your IT team. Contact your CSM or AE to learn more.
North America Virtual Meet Up
Date: Wednesday, March 16th, 2022
Time: 9 am PT
Topic: Guided Tour to Harmony Implementation
Description: Customer Success Manager Jaime Delgado and Customer Success Architect Mayank Bhasin will cover resources and best practices when implementing integrations & automations with Harmony.
NITCO Inc., is a Jitterbit certified consulting partner based in the Houston, Texas area with certified Jitterbit developers on staff. NITCO specializes in offering technology services that accelerate digital automation with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Robotic Process Automation. In addition, the company has highly skilled staff serving our clients in Data Analytics, Cloud Integration Services, and various IT Consulting services. Find out more about NITCO Inc. here.
Jitterbit would like to remind our US-based customers about Customer Success Architect (CSA) office hours every Wednesday where you can get your questions answered. Our customers in Europe can stay connected via a virtual meetup held every 2 weeks. Reach out to your CSM to get Zoom meeting info.