September 26, 2023
12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
Approximately 60 mins
Businesses are relying on technology to help them adapt to the evolving commerce landscape, meet customer demands, and increase their market share. Not an easy task without a unified digital strategy – and adding applications to solve immediate problems often creates more tech challenges (and tech debt) later on.
Integration, automation, AI, and innovative commerce platforms are key components of a connected digital ecosystem that work together to mitigate today’s commerce and technology challenges. Plus, these tools enable your business to scale, adapt to industry and market trends with higher agility, and deliver more personalized customer experiences.
Join our panel of commerce and technology experts as they discuss the following topics:
- What challenges businesses are facing as they add new applications to meet customer needs and stay ahead of the competition
- What headless commerce is and how it’s playing into digital transformation
- Why leveraging iPaaS and integration technology provides more headroom for adding applications and as businesses scale
- How commerce platforms are innovating to meet B2B and B2C needs
- How does AI fit into the future of technology integration and the customer experience
- Press Release
- September 12, 2023
Jitterbit Earns 63 Badges in Fall 2023 G2 Reports
Included in the report were awards for Best Results, Best Support, Easiest to Do Business With, and 55 Leader or High Performer badges across iPaaS, API, EDI, and LCAP categories.
- August 25, 2023
How to Get Started with AI Across the Enterprise
Outlining the steps for using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data integration across the enterprise, with a look at three efficiency-boosting AI use cases.
- Press Release
- August 23, 2023
Game Commerce Trailblazer SCUTI Taps Jitterbit to Expand Brand Partner Integrations
SCUTI will leverage Jitterbit’s Low-Code Integration Platform to connect to more brands and grow its gCommerce Marketplace.