Happy First Day of Dreamforce! Rick Welts and Bob Myers from the Golden State Warriors kick things off bright and early on Tuesday with a keynote session (do you think they’ll talk about connected wearables?), followed by innovators from Planet Labs and Hampton Creek. Then we’ve got tons of recommended sessions going on throughout the day – plus all the Jitterbit sessions and demos that we hope are high on your list. Here’s what we have going on today:
Become a Digital Business with Jitterbit’s Real-time Connectivity Platform
- 3:00 – 3:20p at Cloud Expos, Partner Theater North 2 | Join us!
Differentiating with Service for Manufacturers – Service Excellence
- 4:00 – 4:40p at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Forum with Salesforce, Dover Artificial Lift | Join us!
Salesforce Connectivity: Integrate Salesforce for Better Business Results
- 4:00 – 4:40p at Metreon AMC Theaters, Metreon Theater | Join us!
Live! APIs: Real-time Connectivity for Data, Apps, and Devices
- 12:00p, 2:00p, 4:00p, 6:00p at Moscone North 1735
Connected Digital Processes: Quote to Cash
- 12:30p, 4:30p, 7:30p at Moscone North 1735
Lightning Connect: Real-time Salesforce integration with SAP
- 1:00p, 3:00p, 5:00p, 7:00p at Moscone North 1735
Get More out of Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader
- 1:30p at Moscone North 1735
Get Salesforce and Netsuite Connected
- 2:30p, 6:30p at Moscone North 1735
Connected Analytics: Bringing data into Salesforce Wave
- 3:30p, 5:30p at Moscone North 1735
Everyone’s entertainment focus this week will be on the big Gala (featuring the Foo Fighters) on Thursday, but there are a ton of great bands playing all day on Tuesday as well. Be sure to look at the lineup and sneak away for some tunes to keep you going strong – after all, it’s only Tuesday, and there’s a lot of Dreamforce ahead of you. So dive in!