Why Ecommerce Integration
Ecommerce has seen exponential growth over the last few years. This year’s ecommerce sales are expected to be well over $5 trillion globally for the first time, and a fifth of that is retail sales alone.
For ecommerce business owners, keeping up with growth, industry trends, and consumer buying patterns presents new challenges and opportunities. Just like their customers, each merchant has their own set of unique needs and processes when it comes to doing business. Unfortunately, they’re relying on manual processes, disjointed systems, or they don’t have the best technology to get things done quickly and efficiently—this is holding them back.
Most businesses already have an ERP in place such as Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Epicor, and more. While these systems add value to businesses, not having them connected to marketplaces such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, ChannelAdvisor, Kibo Commerce, Magento (Adobe Commerce), Miva, OpenCart, Shift4Shop, Volusion, ChannelAdvisor, and others.
Some of the most common reasons for implementing integration solutions include:
- Difficulty processing an influx of orders: Processing orders manually only works for a small number of orders, but as the business increases so does the margin of error.
- Finding that scalability is limited: Some businesses try to handle the influx of orders by hiring more staff to handle the manual processing, but they soon find it’s costly and ineffective.
- Struggling to deliver a good customer experience: Having an online store means operations run 24/7 so it is important for staff to concentrate on handling customer inquiries rather than putting resources into time-consuming manual processes.
- Keeping inventory records up to date: Without an automated process in place for updating inventory records in real time, businesses run the risk of over-promising and under-delivering by selling items that aren’t in stock.
- Getting negative reviews: When customers are unhappy because of slow service or incorrect order processing, they won’t hesitate to write negative reviews or take their wallet elsewhere.
Jitterbit Ecommerce Integration
We will help connect your operations and create a seamless customer experience with our low-code integration platform Harmony. Our ecommerce integration solution connects disparate systems, and automates critical business processes and data transfers between ecommerce marketplaces and ERPs. Here’s a quick look at how our integration platform can help automate your workflows:
- After an order is created in the ecommerce platform, by an existing customer, a sales order is created in the ERP system
- An update of a customer in the ERP system triggers an update to the customer in the ecommerce platform
- An update or creation of a customer in the ecommerce platform triggers an update of customer info in the ERP
- A change to an ERP inventory item triggers an update to the ecommerce platform product inventory
- When an item is updated to “shipped” in the ERP, a shipment is created in the ecommerce platform
Integration with Any Business System and Any Workflow
Unlike other integration providers that don’t take your unique business needs into consideration, Jitterbit seamlessly integrates ecommerce data into the most complicated workflows. Data can be instantly managed and synchronized with multiple back-end applications and ERP throughout your business. These include the following and more:
- Microsoft Dynamics
Experts in Retail
We offer nearly two decades of retail experience and work with merchants of all types, ranging from businesses like Matouk, Everlast, Char-Griller, Topcon, Sun Bum, Gourmet Settings, and more.
Reliability and Performance
Jitterbit maintains the highest level of performance and reliability and handles production environments that process over 120 million records per day without performance related issues.
Customer Support You Can Depend On
Backed by seasoned ecommerce and integration professionals with decades of experience, Jitterbit provides unparalleled support with guaranteed rapid response times.
Automate Manual Processes:
- Automatically synchronize data between ecommerce and ERP systems to increase productivity
- Streamline processes, such as quote-to-cash, order-to-fulfillment, and supply chain management
- Reduce overhead costs and save time spent processing orders manually
Reduce Data Errors:
- Integration automation ensures data consistency across applications
- Access a single source of truth for data
- Ensure marketplaces and retailers have accurate up-to-date inventory counts
Drive Greater Efficiency:
- Eliminate work silos by providing all teams with access to the same time-sensitive data
- Have better visibility of all ecommerce channels to forecast, optimize, and scale the business
- Deliver expedited shipping and avoid cart abandonment by automating the order and fulfillment process
“Not many do what Jitterbit does. They came through and provided a solution that was customized to our business.”
Mike Ebert | Director of E-Commerce, Everlast
Delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences
5 Common Ecommerce Integration Mistakes
Achieving Connected Commerce in Retail eBook
- Solution Sheet
Shopify Integration from Jitterbit
- Solution Sheet
Simplify Your Ecommerce Experience through Jitterbit Integration Solutions
- Solution Sheet