Experts in SAP Integration
Unleash the full value of your application ecosystem with SAP data integration.
“Thanks to Jitterbit, our clients receive a 360-degree view of the shipment process through a system that provides one location for shippers to do everything from selecting a carrier, simplifying shipment processing, communicating with customers, to integrating existing enterprise resource planning systems (ERPs).”
– Russell Marky, CEO, WIN Business Services
“We’ve saved countless hours that people spent working manually on orders. And showing our partners that we can process orders quickly and efficiently creates faith in our brand and opportunities to grow our business.”
– Gary Yantsos, Senior Director of IT, Topcon
Accelerate Revenue Realization Through SAP Process Integration
Quickly realize revenue by accelerating your lead-to-revenue processes. Connect SAP with your CRM, CPQ, billing, and payment systems to:
- Speed up the quote-to-cash process by automatically syncing order and customer data across systems.
- Streamline the processing of orders, invoices, and billing.
- Set up automated alerts to ensure timely follow-ups and next steps.
Build a Connected Commerce Experience
Unlock the potential of connected commerce by using SAP process integration to sync your ecommerce platform, CRM, and other back-office systems to:
- Streamline order management from order processing to fulfillment to accurate shipping updates.
- Integrate inventory data across systems to improve inventory level accuracy, reduce inventory holding costs, and boost customer satisfaction by providing accurate product info and transparent communications.
- Provide a single source of truth for customer and inventory data.
Automate Spend Management
Drive greater efficiencies by integrating SAP with spend management software, HR software, and other back-end systems to:
- Automate your procure-to-pay (P2P) processes end-to-end to save time and improve accuracy with suppliers.
- Streamline your entire employee expense management process, from submission and approval to tracking and reporting.
- Gain real-time visibility of your business spend to improve cash flow management, spend tracking, and adherence to compliance policies.
Deliver Rapid Support
Improve customer satisfaction by enabling your support teams to deliver timely assistance. Integrate SAP with your service desk applications and CRM to:
- Provide a unified view of customers, orders, and fulfillment across systems to improve accuracy and reporting.
- Reduce customer churn by expediting response times to tickets and issues.
- Sync key data fields across applications to ensure cross-department and team visibility.
Opportunity to Order
Invoice & Payment Automation
Opportunity to Order
- Case Study
Alvaria Turns to Jitterbit’s Low-Code Integration Platform
- Case Study
JELD-WEN’s Salesforce and ERP Integrations Empower Manufacturing Excellence
- Case Study
Topcon Positioning Group Growth with EDI
- Case Study
Fashion industry giant, La Moda, releases online operations using the Jitterbit’s Wevo iPaaS
- White Paper
SAP + VTEX Integration White Paper
Decreasing Ecommerce Time to Revenue with iPaaS
- Solution Sheet
SAP Integration Solution Sheet
Customer Success through SAP Integration Solutions
How to Connect Shopify With Your SAP Business One ERP
CRM & ERP Integration: Benefits for Your Business
Why choose Jitterbit as your SAP integration solution?
With years of experience building SAP integrations, Jitterbit and our community of certified partners have the expertise to provide you with SAP integrations that expedite time to value, increase efficiency, and improve the ability to scale and adapt to new opportunities.
Jitterbit offers various out-of-the-box SAP connectors, including:
- SAP (ECC & S/4HANA on-premises)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Business One
- SAP BusinessObjects BI
- SAP Concur
- SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Gateway
- SAP HANA XS Advanced
- SAP Hybris C4C
- SAP SuccessFactors
Jitterbit’s Harmony – Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – provides powerful SAP API integration tools that make it fast and easy to connect applications and automate workflows, while providing the following:
Speed. Most of our customers are up and running with their first integration in less than 30 days. But perhaps the most important factor is how fast you can build additional integrations to deliver compelling customer experiences. Jitterbit provides a robust toolkit that shortens reusability of code, so your business can quickly implement future integrations as you add on new applications.
Simplicity. Jitterbit customers are up and running quickly because of our easy-to-use, drag and drop user interface. Our low-code approach, out-of-the-box SAP connectors, pre-built integration recipes and templates, and a modern cloud-based platform simplify the design, deployment, and management of SAP integration projects.
Trust. No matter how complex or straightforward your SAP integration is, our team of experts is on hand to help you every step of the way. We’re #1 in overall ratings on G2 and are honored to have received the 2023 Silver Stevie Award for “Customer Service Department of the Year”.
How do I get started with SAP integration?
How can I partner with Jitterbit and SAP?
Jitterbit offers different possibilities for partnerships, including partnerships designed for System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). If you have a SAP consulting practice or are a software vendor and are interested in becoming a Partner, learn more and get in touch here to become a PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner. A partner manager will reach out to see how your business can uniquely benefit from the program.