Friday is always bittersweet because it’s the last day of Dreamforce, but… it’s the last day of Dreamforce! The last day to learn and make new connections. If you didn’t get a chance to check out our session on driving adoption through great data quality, make sure not to miss it bright and early this morning (hope you weren’t out too late at the Gala).
And, since that’s our last session for the week, you should have ample time to swing by our booth at Moscone North 1735 for amazing demos all day! We’re showing how to connect SAP, NetSuite, Apttus, and other applications to Salesforce, to complete processes like real-time integration, quote to cash, and connected analytics. Plus, learn how to turn any integration into an API with the Jitterbit Harmony Live! API platform.
- Drive Adoption Through Great Data Quality
- Friday, 9/18, 8:30 – 9:10a | Jitterbit, Kellogg School | Join
- Lightning Connect: Real-time Salesforce integration with SAP
- 9:00a, 11:00a, 1:00p at Moscone North 1735
- Get Salesforce and Netsuite Connected
- 9:30a, 11:30a at Moscone North 1735
- Connected Analytics: Bringing data into Salesforce Wave
- 10:00a at Moscone North 1735
- Connected Digital Processes: Quote to Cash
- 10:30a, 12:30p at Moscone North 1735
- Live! APIs: Real-time Connectivity for Data, Apps, and Devices
- 12:00p, 2:00p at Moscone North 1735
- Get More out of Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader
- 1:30p at Moscone North 1735
After today, you’ll have earned a well deserved weekend off. But first, please tell us: What’s your favorite lesson from the week so far? Share with us on social – or in person at our booth!