Dreamforce Stars Come Out: Benioff, Gates, U2 and Einstein
Dreamforce kicked into high gear yesterday as Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff delivered his keynote address, which included a preview of the widely anticipated artificial intelligence platform, “Salesforce Einstein,” and a call for greater philanthropic and social justice efforts. Inspired by advances in consumer tech, like Amazon’s predictive recommendations and Siri’s natural language processing, the new focus on AI aims to make Salesforce “the smartest CRM on the planet” by uncovering patterns and making predictions about the future based on data pulled from email, calendars, social media, connected devices and other sources.
Continuing with a quote from Einstein, that “only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile,” Benioff encouraged audience members to step up to a goal of $1 million in contributions to fight AIDS during the conference, which would be matched another $1 million from Benioff and his wife Lynne, and $2 million from Bill and Melinda Gates. Melinda Gates closed the day with a fireside chat detailing her foundations new initiatives and goals.
Our team stayed busy throughout the day, continuing to meet prospects, customers and partners, host product demos and give away raffle prizes. We were proud to see Jitterbit Strategic Alliance Director Vera Rossi shine on stage at the Partner Theater, offering advice on how to effectively engage Salesforce AE’s increase partner relevance. To cap off the evening, team members headed to the “Dreamfest” benefit concert to see U2 perform.
Today is our busiest day at Dreamforce! Attend one of our sessions or come with your cloud integration questions to a demo at our booth.
Today’s Jitterbit Sessions
- A Connected Solution: Integrating Multiple Systems with Salesforce from 8am – 8:40am at the Westin St. Francis San Francisco, California East | Join us
- How Salesforce is Driving Digital Transformation & Innovation Internally from 4pm – 4:40pm at the Palace Hotel, Gold Ballroom | Join us
- The Future of Connected Service: Becoming a Connected Customer Engagement Hub from 10am – 10:40am at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel, InterContinental Ballroom A-B | Join us
Today’s Jitterbit Demos at Moscone South #1825
- Salesforce Connect: Real-time integration with SAP: 11am, 3pm
- Connecting Salesforce and Workday Financials: 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Citizen Integration: Simplified Connectivity with Netsuite: 10:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm
- Connect with Duet: Infor and Salesforce integration: 1pm
- Connected Field Service: Live! IOT Data at your fingertips: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Get More out of Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader: 1:30pm
- Connected Analytics: Bringing data into Salesforce Wave: 3:30pm
Don’t see a demo you’re interested in? Schedule a custom demo now.