Government agency collects on debts owed by
connecting State and Local agency data.
DAS uses Jitterbit to provide secure, reliable processing of all files submitted by agencies. Its accessibility has contributed to a viral, “do-it-yourself” adoption of Jitterbit within the state.
State of Iowa, Department of Administrative Services
- New vendor offsets debt program required a database to pull information from more than 100 different file types inside and outside the state’s firewall
- Thousands of files from local agencies were inundating the database with incomplete files and mismatched data
- State/local integration generates additional $3M in revenue per year
- Processes all service requests from state and local governments
- Automatic validation of payments against the state’s ERP system
- Custom portal updated based on changes to back-office data