Amplify NetSuite Value with Rapid Integration.
Connect NetSuite to Customer Relationship Management, E-Commerce, Project Portfolio Management or any other application or data sources within days. Jitterbit provides a graphical, code-free approach to simplify integration between data, apps, and devices.
Automate Business Processes
Connect NetSuite with 250+ Apps
- Simple wizard-based guides for design and deployment
- Powerful Drag-and-Drop NetSuite Query builder
- Supports custom fields and objects
- Run integrations in real-time or scheduled batches
NetSuite Integration Success
Learn how our customers are transforming their businesses and boosting the return on their IT investments.
Frequently Asked Questions about NetSuite Integration
What are the most common business advantages of NetSuite integration?
NetSuite integration can help businesses realize ROI sooner with the following advantages:
- Process Automation, such as streamlining quote-to-cash, procure-to-pay, order management, etc.
- Cross-functional employee collaboration and user adoption
- Data Quality
- Data Integration, that leads to companies maintaining a single source of the truth
Does NetSuite integration require coding?
Coding is always an option, but is not a long-term solution. Many companies look at the upfront costs of an integration platform, and believing that integration is simply a case of moving data from Point A to Point B, think they can accomplish this process in-house with less money and more control. But as a matter fact, for even the simplest of integrations, the opposite usually ends up being true. Over time, the lack of scalability and dependence on programmers will balloon costs and create an unmanageable collection of hand-coded scripts.
With Harmony, you get the scale, control, flexibility and monitoring tools necessary to make each of your NetSuite integrations sing.
How long does a successful NetSuite integration take?
Every integration project is different. The length of your NetSuite integration project depends on the project complexity, the type of integration you’re putting in place (scheduled vs. real-time), number of resources and many other considerations. However, Jitterbit customers go live with their first NetSuite integration in less than 30 days, on average.
What are the most common apps you connect through NetSuite integration?
With Jitterbit Harmony you can integrate NetSuite with just about any system, on-premise or in the cloud. Some of the most common systems include back-office apps like SAP and Oracle and front office apps such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Other popular endpoints include storefronts like Magento or Shopify, marketing apps such as Marketo or Eloqua, and customer support platforms like JIRA, Zendesk or ServiceNow. Ask us whether we integrate with your specific endpoints.
What are the advantages of using Jitterbit for NetSuite integration?
Jitterbit’s agile, modern integration platform provides you with the following advantages:
- Speed. Most of our customers are up and running with their first integration in less than 30 days. But perhaps the most important factor is how fast can you build incremental integrations to deliver compelling customer experiences. Your company is adding new technology all the time. It’s not only about how fast you build your first integration, but how fast you can connect the next one and the next one. Jitterbit’s Harmony integration platform make this fast due to its easy-to-use, graphical interface and no dependence on writing code.
- Simplicity. Our customers are up and running quickly because Jitterbit is simple and designed for the technical business analyst. The graphical “clicks not code” approach, our Citizen Integrator pre-built recipes for common connections and modern cloud platform simplify the design, deployment and management of modern integration projects.
- Trust. No matter how complex or straightforward your NetSuite integration is, our team of experts is on standby to help you every step of the way. We’re #1 in customer satisfaction and have a 98 percent customer retention rate.
How do I get started with NetSuite integration?
Easy! Contact an expert now.