Will you be joining Workday for their annual customer conference Workday Rising in Chicago next week? Us too, and you can come visit us.
Why? Because we’ll be showcasing how our integration platform can connect your human capital management and financial data with business-critical applications like Salesforce.
- What: Workday Rising offers more than 350 sessions, including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep-dive product demonstrations, and forums for customers to share best practices and ideas with each other.
- Who: Jitterbit is an official sponsor, which means we’ll be demoing and answering questions about our integration platform as a service, broad range of Workday connectivity solutions, granular data management and ability for anyone to easily orchestrate complex integrations.
- Where: McCormick Place West Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois
- When: Monday, September 26 through Thursday, September 29
- Why: At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange Expo where customers can meet a variety of services, software, and advisory partners—including Jitterbit—to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Contact us for more information on Workday integration options.