Healthcare solutions provider uses integration to get “cradle to grave” visibility of customer data.
With a tight 3 month deadline, not only did ZirMed complete their integration ahead of schedule, but Jitterbit’s rapid deployment and ease of use allowed the team to complete additional goals originally planned for future projects. Expanding on the original scope, Salesforce now gives the team a 360-degree view of the customer including billing, support tickets, and other “cradle to grave” customer data.
In-house App, Salesforce
- Migrate customer support data from 10 year-old homegrown application to Salesforce
- Synchronize data to allow operations team to access all customer information within Salesforce
- Provide a robust but easy to maintain integration platform that does not require outside experts
- Salesforce migration completed under budget , ahead of schedule
- Customer support and billing processes fully automated
- Operations have 360-degree visibility of the customer
- “Set and Forget” integration allows for minimal management