Keep your business in tune with ecommerce data integration
Digital commerce data integration eliminates manual processes and provides real-time data insights.
Scale faster with commerce data integration.
For ecommerce business owners, keeping up with growth, industry trends and consumer buying patterns presents new opportunities. Jitterbit integrates ecommerce marketplaces and retailers with ERP, CRM, and back-end systems via API, EDI, and more for a seamless flow of commerce data between applications and platforms.
This year’s expected global ecommerce sales.
The number of annual retail sales that are done via ecommerce.
Commerce 360 provides use-case-driven integration solutions to connect all commerce touchpoints from front-end marketplaces and EDI to back-end ERP and finance systems. Get a single source of truth of customer data to deliver a personalized and frictionless commerce experience.
Automate order to invoice creation by integrating ecommerce marketplaces with CRM and ERP.
Sync order data and customer data by integrating CRM to ERP.
Connect your storefront or marketplace to back-end solutions and ERP.
Automate ERP and CRM data with your web store and storefront.
- Connect SaaS, on-premise and legacy applications with a single iPaaS solution
- Automate workflows with an intuitive visual interface
- Create and publish developer-friendly APIs
- Access 400+ pre-built, certified recipes, process templates, and connectors
- Build and automate new workflows with third-party integration solutions
- Customize and scale with reusable integration components
Manage and Scale Easily
- Use the Message Queue Service to decouple applications and scale through the asynchronous messaging pattern without building up new infrastructure
- Control and monitor your integrations and processes anywhere, anytime
- Get full visibility across the enterprise with a centralized dashboard
- Perform full API lifecycle management tasks
- Make use of online training, best-in-class support, and a designated customer success manager
- Get guidance and best practices from integration experts
- Meet ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliance requirements
Create Business Apps Quickly
- Create with ease in a low code, “drag-and-drop” visual application builder
- User-facing, business applications built from the integrations already created utilizing Harmony
- Enjoy the functionality of a native app with the accessibility and speed of a website
- Update as you go with built-in iterative application development
- Enable secure data flow with flexible configurations
Accelerating Time to Revenue With Ecommerce ERP Integration
- Case Study
Whiskers N Paws Eliminates Manual Data Entry and Saves 150 Hours Monthly with Ecommerce Automation
What is Ecommerce Integration? Benefits, Challenges, and How to Get Started
- Process Template