Keep your business in tune with e-commerce data integration
Digital commerce data integration eliminates manual processes and provides real-time data insights.
Scale faster with commerce data integration.
For e-commerce business owners, keeping up with growth, industry trends and consumer buying patterns presents new opportunities. Jitterbit integrates e-commerce marketplaces and retailers with ERP, CRM, and back-end systems via API, EDI, and more for a seamless flow of commerce data between applications and platforms.
This year’s expected global e-commerce sales.
The number of annual retail sales that are done via e-commerce.
How Does Commerce 360 Work?
Commerce 360 provides use-case-driven integration solutions to connect all commerce touchpoints from front-end marketplaces and EDI to back-end ERP and finance systems. Get a single source of truth of customer data to deliver a personalized and frictionless commerce experience.
Accelerate E-Commerce Processes
Automate order to invoice creation by integrating e-commerce marketplaces with CRM and ERP.
Sync order data and customer data by integrating CRM to ERP.
Connect your storefront or marketplace to back-end solutions and ERP.
Automate ERP and CRM data with your web store and storefront.
Stay in rhythm using Harmony’s e-commerce data integration
Connect the systems that are needed to run your digital commerce operations, from your marketplace to the back-end system functions like accounting, logistics, warehouse and inventory management, shipping, customer service, and more. With e-commerce data integration you’ll improve the customer experience, eliminate manual processes, and synchronize your data.
- Connect SaaS, on-premise and legacy applications with a single iPaaS solution
- Automate workflows with an intuitive visual interface
- Create and publish developer-friendly APIs
- Access 400+ pre-built, certified recipes, process templates, and connectors
- Build and automate new workflows with third-party integration solutions
- Customize and scale with reusable integration components
Manage and Scale Easily
- Use the Message Queue Service to decouple applications and scale through the asynchronous messaging pattern without building up new infrastructure
- Control and monitor your integrations and processes anywhere, anytime
- Get full visibility across the enterprise with a centralized dashboard
- Perform full API lifecycle management tasks
- Make use of online training, best-in-class support, and a designated customer success manager
- Get guidance and best practices from integration experts
- Meet ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliance requirements
Create Business Apps Quickly
- Create with ease in a low code, “drag-and-drop” visual application builder
- User-facing, business applications built from the integrations already created utilizing Harmony
- Enjoy the functionality of a native app with the accessibility and speed of a website
- Update as you go with built-in iterative application development
- Enable secure data flow with flexible configurations