Compare Jitterbit with Celigo
Choosing the right integration provider is the key to your success.
Top Reasons Companies Choose Jitterbit Over Celigo:
- Easy to Use - Jitterbit has been awarded Best Results and Easiest To Use for Enterprise companies (just to name a few) for G2 Winter 2023 reports. With an 88% rating for Ease of Use, we win over Celigo.
- Rapid Implementation - With an average go-live time of 45 days, Jitterbit prevails over Celigo. We pride ourselves on our G2 Winter 2023 badge for Most Implementable for Enterprises as it showcases how our Implementation Index earned the highest rating in its category.
- Best-in-Class Support - Our High Performer G2 badge indicates an immense customer satisfaction rating among enterprise companies and small businesses alike. Our team upholds the highest standards for customer success and top-of-the-line support, which is why our focus is always customer-centric.
- Time-to-Value - We have been rated Best Estimated ROI by G2 for the Winter of 2023. With an average ROI in around 12 months, we will get you to your return quicker than Celigo at 14 months. In addition, we have a transparent pricing policy and flexible pay-as-you-use options to help you derive the maximum value from our platform.
Get In Touch With Our Integration Expert
“Enabling our ability to transform.”
– Steve S, CIO
“Great product, great service!”
– Chad B., Director of Business Intelligence & Information Services
“Outstanding product with outstanding support.”
– Chris K, Lead Salesforce Developer
“Stable, intuitive, flexible iPaaS.”
– Ryan B., Business Solutions and Integration Analyst
– Michael H., Manager Supply Chain and Forecasting / PMO Change Management Lead
“Does everything we’ve thrown at it so far.”
– Scott D., Lead Integration Developer
“Reference customers for Jitterbit report a high degree of satisfaction with its technology’s reliability, its services and its support, and provided unconditional recommendations.”
“Jitterbit helps LOBs support their digital transformation customer experience.”
“Jitterbit’s EiPaaS offering provides a combination of data integration, process automation and API support in a single platform. Reference customers consider it attractively priced and good value, given the tight integration of the underlying components and its support for rapid implementation.”