Turn up your IT Service Management Experience
Build an integrated view of your IT service workflow.
IT service experience, automated.
Employees and customers expect their service experiences to be seamless. When organizations connect separate service-related systems together as part of their IT support automation strategy, it enables teams to collect key insights for increased productivity, morale and long-term satisfaction.
Average increase to deployment time using out-of-the-box solutions.
Service Experience API360 (SX API360) is a series of use-case-driven integration process templates and best practices designed to strengthen IT Service Management. It allows you to connect applications like HCM, CRM, ERP, Finance and more to increase employee and customer satisfaction, retention, productivity and sales.
To create a seamless, engaging experience for customers and employees, you need to integrate your disconnected tools and processes. Service Experience API360 (SX API360) lets you connect your HCM, CRM, ERP, Finance tools, and more.
- Improve incident management by automating cases and ticket management.
- Create a seamless flow of information between teams while strengthening IT security and improving compliance.
Integrate with HCM systems and quickly equip employees to be productive and efficient, deliver end-to-end HR service from on-boarding to departure.
Synchronize customer data in applications to quickly and accurately respond to issues.
Improve Incident management by automating cases and ticket management. Tack and resolve issues faster.
Strengthen IT security and improve compliance while maintaining a seamless flow of critical information between teams for increased transparency.
- Connect SaaS, on-premise and legacy applications with a single iPaaS solution
- Automate workflows with an intuitive visual interface
- Create and publish developer-friendly APIs
- Access 400+ pre-built, certified recipes, process templates, and connectors
- Build and automate new workflows with third-party integration solutions
- Customize and scale with reusable integration components
Manage and Scale Easily
- Use the Message Queue Service to decouple applications and scale through the asynchronous messaging pattern without building up new infrastructure
- Control and monitor your integrations and processes anywhere, anytime
- Get full visibility across the enterprise with a centralized dashboard
- Perform full API lifecycle management tasks
- Make use of online training, best-in-class support, and a designated customer success manager
- Get guidance and best practices from integration experts
- Meet ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliance requirements
Create Business Apps Quickly
- Create with ease in a low code, “drag-and-drop” visual application builder
- User-facing, business applications built from the integrations already created utilizing Harmony
- Enjoy the functionality of a native app with the accessibility and speed of a website
- Update as you go with built-in iterative application development
- Enable secure data flow with flexible configurations
- Press Release
Jitterbit Survey Reveals Only One-Third of IT Executives Believe They Outpace Competitors in Automation Initiatives
2023 State of Automation: HR The Promise of a Consumer-Grade Employee Experience is Finally Becoming a Reality
- Press Release
Enterprise Experts Shine a Light on Integration and Automation at Jitterbit’s EMEA Meetup
- White Paper