Our e-commerce marketplace integration solution integrates your WooCommerce store with your accounting/ERP system including Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, NetSuite, Epicor and more. This reduces manual data entry for order, shipment, and inventory processing; provides a single source of truth for e-commerce data, and eliminates errors and silos by ensuring data consistency across applications with automation.
Here’s a quick look at how our integration platform can help automate your workflows between WooCommerce and your ERP:
- After an order is created in WooCommerce, a sales order is created in the ERP system.
- A creation of a new customer in WooCommerce triggers a creation of customer info in the ERP.
- An update of customer data in the ERP system triggers an update to the customer record or data in WooCommerce.
- A change to an ERP inventory item triggers an update to WooCommerce product inventory.
- When an item is updated to “shipped” in the ERP, a shipment is created in WooCommerce, and the customer is notified of that shipment.
Connect your ERP or Accounting Package with WooCommerce
Jitterbit powers WooCommerce integration with these leading ERP and accounting packages and more:
Streamline Item, Order, and Customer Data Processing
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business applications and marketplaces. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline business processes. Jitterbit’s integration solutions move order, inventory, product data, shipping updates, and customer information seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Want to Learn More about WooCommerce and E-Commerce Integration?