Oldest citrus growing co-op finds sweet spot with supply chain integration.
By using web services, Sunkist takes advantage of Navision’s own business rules as part of the integration by triggering web service functions thru Jitterbit. This isolates Sunkist interfaces from Navision’s backend tables/data structures, greatly reducing the impact of any changes made in the future. Jitterbit supports Sunkist core functional needs in a cost effective suite that is easy to use and always “just works”.
Flat File, IBM AS/400, Oracle DB, EDI
- Replacing existing finance system with Microsoft Navision
- Traditional custom coded solution too complex
- Ability to connect to Microsoft Navision using web services
- Initial integration deployed within days
- Eliminated the need for complex custom coded alternatives
- Easy to use and maintain by a single resource in-house
- #1 in Sunkist benchmark test of six top integration solutions