Technology distributor gains 360-degree customer, order, and inventory visibility.
ACAL BFi turned to Jitterbit to provide an easy to use, rapid to deploy integration platform on which to standardize their data synchronization. Today, Jitterbit synchronizes hundreds-of-thousands of customer, item, booking, and billing data between JD Edwards and Netsuite providing a complete view of their customers and inventory. In addition, Jitterbit is used to replicate data from both systems into a local database that provides rapid look-up capabilities. In the future, ACAL Bfi has plans to expand its use of Jitterbit to integrate its marketing system and customer facing web portal.
JD Edwards, mySQL, Netsuite
- Automate synchronization of customer and billing data between JD Edwards and NetSuite
- Replicate ERP and CRM to a local data warehouse to provide rapid lookups
- Manual processes too expensive, time consuming and difficult to scale
- Replaced expensive, time-consuming manual processes
- Integrated over 200,000 customer, booking, billing records
- Sales and Marketing have complete visibility to key ERP data
- Rapid deployment allows for broadened scope to include web portal
Complete order process automation is music to leading audio manufacturer’s ears.
Bayer relieves data accessibility headaches with rapid Salesforce and SAP integration.
Berner Scales Real Time Sales Success
Leading document solutions provider connects its front and back office in real-time.
Pumps manufacturer takes its invoicing process 100% digital with Back Office Field Service Integration.
Oldest citrus growing co-op finds sweet spot with supply chain integration.
Sika bonds product data across its enterprise with seamless Salesforce and SAP integration.
Cision Reports Improved Trust in Integration with Jitterbit