Berklee Brings Harmony to Connected Student Management.
Providing anywhere, anytime access to Berklee’s curriculum meant digital connectivity was essential to managing student enrollment, online communication, and ongoing support from staff and faculty.
Berklee Online wanted to solve the connectivity challenge with a modern agile approach that didn’t involve creating duplicate data across multiple systems. Enter Harmony Live! stage left. With Live! Berklee has connected the Salesforce1 platform with Ellucian Colleague ERP and other in-house databases to provide a 360-degree view of their student body. With Harmony Live! and Salesforce Lighting Connect, data from other systems is not persisted in their CRM app but instead accessed and displayed in real-time.
With Harmony Live! Berklee has achieved a symphony of success: a connected, virtual campus where student information is always up-to-date and accurate.
Salesforce, Marketo, FTP, ERP, Informer, other
- Legacy Monolithic system did not support agile processes.
- Siloed and redundant data locked in legacy apps and depts.
- No centralized reporting and visibility across network.
- Forced to create “copy” of data across multiple systems.
- Connected, best of breed services deliver modern student experience.
- Created a connectivity hub model across the college.
- Orchestration of student, staff, and faculty interactions across all devices.
- Centralized control of data eases maintenance of data flows.