Drive Innovation and Accelerate Transformation Using APIs
Make the leap to API-first connectivity using the Jitterbit API platform. Whether you’re simplifying existing APIs or want to rapidly create new ones, the Jitterbit API platform enables you to create, run, secure, manage and analyze all your APIs and microservices using a single born-on-the-cloud platform. And because our API and integration products run on a single platform, your APIs are free to access any application or data source either on the cloud or behind the firewall, any time. You can even infuse APIs with artificial intelligence to transform your business processes. Start driving innovation and accelerating your API transformation today.
“Jitterbit is the easiest application I’ve ever implemented at Salesforce. We did it without IT help and had it up and running in less than a week.”
Meredith Schmidt, EVP of Revenue Operations, Salesforce
Rapidly create APIs through our intuitive graphical interface.
- Securely create, run, analyze APIs
- Easily generate APIs or microservices based on existing data and apps
- Create composite APIs from multiple web services
- Agile development through point and click
- Reuse existing code and business logic
- Consume internal and external APIs
- Expose any ODBC or JDBC database as an API
- Create an API in any format including REST, SOAP, JSON, OData, etc.
Expose your APIs via enterprise-scale API Gateways.
- Empower developers to discover and consume APIs / microservices via Developer Portal
- Rapidly expose any application or data as an API
- Optimize APIs to deliver maximum performance
- Document each API using OpenAPI (Swagger 2.0) within the developer portal
- Enable API publisher to brand and customize their Developer Portal via Portal Manager
- Provide API governance and rate limiting
Complete API Lifecycle Management from any device with security control and rich user authentication.
- Comprehensive monitoring and alerting of API processes
- Monitor API performance and usage volumes
- Manage accessibility of APIs and expose to developers
- Version control APIs to adapt to evolving business processes
- Apply Analytics to monitor API performance and consumption trends
Real-time APIs for Any Cloud, On-Premise, or Mobile App
- Design APIs with connectors for enterprise apps using our API platform
- Connect via real-time or batch processing options
- Connect to any data source (on-premise, cloud)