ShipStation integrations to increase the speed and efficiency of your shipping processes.
Connecting ShipStation with your ERP and marketplace makes sense for your business, especially when it comes to eliminating manual shipping processes and data entry that can cause a slew of errors and take you away from customers. Through ecommerce integrations for ShipStation, relevant order and shipping information is automatically sent to your inventory and shipping teams, your warehouse, and/or your 3PL.
Jitterbit can help you integrate leading ERPs with ShipStation, including MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, Exact Macola, Intuit QuickBooks, SAP, and more.
- Eliminate bottlenecks such as finding carrier prices, printing labels, and processing orders.
- Reduce time spent populating data between your ERP and ShipStation with automation.
- Deliver accurate orders at the correct time.
- Provide 3PLs with accurate, up-to-date inventory counts.
- Automatically push data from your ERP to ShipStation to provide accurate customer info and preferences.
- Use ShipStation’s automation rules to push data to 3PLs such as specific packaging instructions or shipping service level.
- Sync order and shipping data with 3PLs to keep business protocols such as using a preferred shipping account for specific orders.
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between ShipStation and Jitterbit. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline the shipping process. Jitterbit’s integration with ShipStation accelerates the order to fulfillment and shipping process via seamless automation between systems which improves the overall customer experience.
How do Jitterbit and ShipStation work together?
ShipStation and Jitterbit have partnered to create better customer experiences by integrating front-end applications including ecommerce platforms to back-end systems including ERP, CRM, and more. Our ShipStation integration automates shipping and order fulfillment processes for merchants to help them improve the customer experience and eliminate manual processes.
Jitterbit’s robust integration enables businesses to connect ERP systems to ShipStation in just a few clicks, which minimizes the strain on IT infrastructure. Many in the industry still rely heavily on manual processes to carry out day-to-day tasks, such as shipping processes and data entry. This partnership answers this market need for automation by enabling users to automatically push data from current applications to ShipStation, providing accurate customer information and preferences.
Why choose Jitterbit for ShipStation integration?
With the ShipStation and Jitterbit partnership, e-commerce companies can:
- Remove bottlenecks such as finding carrier prices, printing labels and processing orders.
- Reduce time spent populating data between an ERP and ShipStation. Relevant order and shipping information is automatically sent to inventory and shipping teams, warehouses and third-party logistics (3PL) providers.
- Eliminate missed shipments by providing customers with the correct order at the correct time.
- Provide accurate, up-to-date inventory counts within 3PLs.
- Provide a centralized view of ecommerce data for departments and teams.
How can I partner with Jitterbit?
Jitterbit offers different possibilities for partnerships, including partnerships designed for System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). If you have a ShipStation consulting practice or are a software vendor and are interested in becoming a Partner, learn more and get in touch here to become a PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner. A partner manager will reach out to see how your business can uniquely benefit from the program.
- Solution Sheet
Adobe Commerce Integration from Jitterbit
- J-Talk Podcast by Jitterbit
- Solution Sheet
BigCommerce Solution Sheet
Endpoint S1, Ep5: What is iPaaS? Why should you care?
5 Common Ecommerce Integration Mistakes
Achieving Connected Commerce in Retail eBook
- Solution Sheet