Seventeenth quarter of consecutive double digit growth positions Jitterbit as the leading integration solution for connecting Cloud, On-Premise, and Mobile apps
Alameda, CA – January 30, 2014 – Jitterbit, the leading provider of fast, agile solutions for the modern enterprise, today announced that the company closed a record 2013 fiscal year, doubling its customer base and continuing its streak of consecutive quarter on quarter growth. The year also marked significant product milestones for the company having announced its new Harmony enterprise cloud integration platform and topping over 25,000 users of its technology.
“Last year was the biggest year in Jitterbit’s 10 year history as we raised the bar on new business, signed strategic partnerships with leading Cloud ISVs, and hit key product milestones,” said George Gallegos, CEO at Jitterbit. “We expect to see our fantastic growth continue in 2014, with the explosion of Big Data and new endpoints in the API economy continuing to drive demand for cloud integration. With the launch of the Jitterbit Harmony platform, we are uniquely positioned to capitalize on these trends and to help the market realize a greater return on their technology investments.”
Jitterbit’s new customers in 2013 included major brands such as Virgin Australia, Office Depot, Pfizer, Del Monte, Xerox, and Greenpeace, who have transformed their businesses by connecting systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle EBS, and NetSuite In addition to doubling its new customers, Jitterbit formed strategic partnerships with Salesforce tier one partners including DocuSign, Apttus, ServiceMax and Xactly during the year.
Company milestones for 2013 included:
– The announcement of Jitterbit Harmony, the first unified enterprise cloud integration platform that supports all integration scenarios from free data loading to complete enterprise business process integration.
– New connectors for Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle EBS, NetSuite, and Autodesk PLM 360.
– Jitterbit Data Loader for Salesforce set the standard for Salesforce data migration with over 20,000 users its first year. The Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce is the most comprehensive data migration tool available for Salesforce administrators, providing for the quick and easy import and export of data between flat files, databases, and Salesforce. 1 in 10 Salesforce customers use Jitterbit Data Loader in 125 countries.
– Partnering with ServiceMax to deliver Cloud field service integration. ServiceMax and Jitterbit are also working together to deliver pre-built integration “Jitterpaks” for the key Field Service Processes to ensure the fastest time to value and easiest implementation experience.
– Partnering with DocuSign, Xactly and Apttus to enable a 100% digital and fully automated Quote-to-Cash process, which was showcased at Dreamforce 2013.
About Jitterbit, Inc.
Jitterbit delivers powerful, flexible, & easy to use data and application integration software. Designed for the technical business analyst, Jitterbit allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application, data, and business process integration between on-premise and cloud systems. Jitterbit’s graphical “No-Coding” approach accelerates and simplifies the configuration and management of on-premise and cloud integration projects.
Follow conversations at www.twitter.com/jitterbit.