Jitterbit participates as Salesforce Health Cloud launch partner, empowering healthcare organizations to build stronger patient relationships and by integrating patient data from Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems to provide a 360 degree view of the patient
HIMSS16 – LAS VEGAS – Feb. 29, 2016 – Jitterbit today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud to integrate patient data from leading EMR systems. Health Cloud is generally available for purchase today, giving healthcare providers new ways to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks and manage patient data. Jitterbit joins Salesforce as a Health Cloud launch partner at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS16) Conference in Las Vegas.
Jitterbit EMR Integration Solution Suite Key Features:
- Batch and real-time integration between Health Cloud and leading EMR solutions using the Jitterbit platform, which is deployed to tens of thousands of Salesforce users today.
- Wide array of patient interaction data including: demographics, diagnosis, treatments, vitals, assessments, schedules, lab results, documents, notes, medications, tests & procedures, immunizations, allergies, care plans and clinical trials.
- Self-service and fully managed integration capabilities that can be deployed at single provider sites or across integrated delivery networks that support hundreds of providers.
- Configurable EMR integration solutions that minimize IT resource requirements.
Comments on the News
- “Combining Jitterbit’s ability to easily integrate clinical and administrative patient data with Salesforce Health Cloud will enable health providers to deliver and innovate in personal targeted care comprehensively and effectively,” said Jitterbit CTO and Founder Ilan Sehayek.
- “We live in the age of the customer, and patients now expect personalized and engaging experiences with their healthcare providers,” said Joshua Newman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, GM, Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences. “Health Cloud is all about building stronger patient relationships, and Jitterbit is a valuable part of our journey towards creating a modern healthcare platform for patients, doctors and everyone else involved in care.”
About Salesforce Health Cloud
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based patient relationship management solution that enables providers to gain a complete view of the patient with integrated data from electronic medical records (EMRs), wearables and more; make smarter care decisions; engage with patients across their caregiver networks; and safely and securely manage patient data.
About Jitterbit, Inc.
Jitterbit amplifies the value of enterprise applications with a modern, flexible and easy-to-use integration cloud platform. Designed for the technical business analyst, Jitterbit allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application, data and business process integration between on-premise and cloud systems. Jitterbit’s graphical “Clicks Not Code” approach and modern cloud platform accelerate and simplify the design, deployment and management of modern integration projects. Privately held, Jitterbit is headquartered in Alameda, CA.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Salesforce Health Cloud Website: https://www.salesforce.com/solutions/industries/healthcare/health-cloud/
- Like Jitterbit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jitterbit/
- Follow Jitterbit on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jitterbit
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.