Next generation integration cloud platform offers the fastest way to connect the modern enterprise including Cloud, ERP, analytics, and mobile apps.
Alameda, CA. Nov 18, 2013 – Jitterbit, the leading provider of fast, agile integration solutions for the modern enterprise, today announced the Harmony Integration Cloud Platform. Harmony unifies Jitterbit’s ten years of integration innovation and expertise into a single cloud platform designed for the real-life requirements of modern CIOs and enterprise architects.
Today’s companies are transforming their businesses with integrated processes that connect thousands of new endpoints created by the convergence of cloud, mobile, social and on-premise technologies. Jitterbit Harmony was designed from the ground up to manage the complete integration lifecycle required to rapidly connect and manage the explosion of modern application endpoints together with legacy on-premise technologies. The Harmony Cloud architecture delivers the fastest performance, global scale, and innovative social user network on the market. Now companies can amplify their technology investments by integrating them into high value business processes.
Amplify the Value of Any App – Jitterbit Harmony allows companies to connect their siloed applications together and into a network of commercially available cloud, mobile, and social endpoints, By getting their apps in Harmony, companies can quickly integrate business processes such as connecting cloud front office applications to on premise ERP, providing order and invoicing data for a call center rep who needs to resolve customer billing issues. Harmony provides non-technical users a visual studio to easily design innovative processes that connect multiple endpoints, devices, geographies, and partners.
- Complete integration lifecycle management
- Full suite of enterprise connectors
- Social user and partner networks
- Integrated transformation and scripting environment
- One click migration across unlimited environments
Choose Your Venue – Not all modern architectures are the same. Companies want to choose how to deploy their integrations. Harmony is a unified subscription based platform that allows customers to seamlessly run integrations across three deployment options without complex and manual migrations.
- Deploy 100% Cloud, Private Cloud, or On Premise
- Elastic cloud agent network scales to meet real-time requirements
- Lightweight on premise agents provide secure local connectivity
- Smart clustering offers the fastest performance and guaranteed delivery
- Plug and play runtime provides the most flexible deployment options.
Orchestrate Integration Success – Companies are managing thousands of endpoints and hundreds of applications that move at the speed of the cloud. These modern businesses need new ways to control and govern their environments.
- Harmony web console offers anywhere, any device Cloud management
- Secure team and user-based access permissions and delegation
- Partner cloud networks allow companies offer integration as a service
- Smart migration across unlimited environments
- Advanced error management with complete audit trails
“Harmony is the most advanced, enterprise integration cloud platform available today” said George Gallegos, CEO at Jitterbit. “We are excited to deliver the biggest product release in our 10-year history. Harmony leapfrogs first generation cloud integration solutions and provides the fastest time-to-value, highest performing and easiest to use integration offering to our customers and partners.”
Jitterbit will demonstrate Harmony live this week at Salesforce’s annual user conference Dreamforce 2013. Harmony Data Loader is available free today with over 1000 users. Harmony Enterprise will be generally available in Q1 2014. Users interested in trying Harmony can sign up for a beta invitation
Visit Jitterbit at Dreamforce, booth N1911 or W706 or hear from our customers at one of the following sessions:
- Mon Nov 18th, 2pm – Unlock Back Office Data and Get More Out of SAP
- Mon Nov 18th, 5pm – Become a Customer Company Through Agile Integration
- Tues Nov 19th, 3:30pm – AppExchange for Sales: Fill in the Gaps with Apps
- Wed Nov 20th, 2pm – Unlock Your ERP Back Office with Salesforce Integration
- Wed Nov 20th, 4pm – Integration Made Easy for SMBs
About Jitterbit, Inc.
Jitterbit delivers powerful, flexible, & easy to use data and application integration software. Designed for the technical business analyst, Jitterbit allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application, data, and business process integration between on-premise and cloud systems. Jitterbit’s graphical “No-Coding” approach accelerates and simplifies the configuration and management of on-premise and cloud integration projects.
Follow conversations at www.twitter.com/jitterbit.