At Jitterbit, we meet clients where they are— helping them solve the problems that matter and giving people the opportunity to rethink what’s possible through integration.
Jitterbit is proud to be a signatory of CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion TM. This is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace and is comprised of more than 1,500 companies and organizations across industries, geographies, size and scale. As part of this commitment, we pledge to cultivate a workplace where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected and where employees feel comfortable and encouraged to discuss diversity and inclusion. Part of the ways we do this is through implementing four key actions:
- Continue to cultivate workplaces that support open dialogue on complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion.
- Implement and expand unconscious bias education
- Share best known—and unsuccessful—actions
- Create and share strategic inclusion and diversity plans with our board of directors
More can be found at CEOAction.com
Jitterbit supports employee resource groups such as a culture committee, Women of Jitterbit, and a diversity team. Jitterbit also offers a holistic and comprehensive wellbeing and benefits program that includes the following:
- 100% remote work
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness programs
- Flexible work schedules
- Vacation, sick time and 14 paid holidays each year
If you’re interested in joining a world-class team of innovators, find our current openings below.