By Shekar Hariharan, Director of Product Marketing, Jitterbit
We are proud to announce that Jitterbit Harmony Summer ‘18 Release is now available!
Our enterprise iPaaS solution features support across all levels of integration personas —from citizen integrators to ad-hoc integrators to API developers.
The main driver for this release is the number of cloud apps which has exploded recently; a recent Cisco study indicates that this number has grown by 30X over the past two years. Connecting these systems and automating business processes end-to-end has become extremely important as enterprise data can get isolated across internal and external systems.
The Jitterbit Harmony Summer ‘18 release provides an integrated platform for employees from all departments with an easy, efficient and secure way to utilize data from any source through an intuitive, click-based approach. Companies need a way to enable teams of differing technical abilities to compose innovative solutions through integration and APIs versus relying on developers to manually code, which can be extremely time-consuming and expensive. With the new product capabilities and enhancements, Jitterbit Harmony platform provides companies the ability to deliver services in order to drive innovation and successfully compete in the age of digital disruption.
Harmony Summer ’18 is the Connectivity Platform for Everyone
Jitterbit’s low-code, easy to use, scalable API and integration platform works for a broad range of integration use cases and delivers measurable ROI in a matter of days.
- One platform for any user, with any need: Jitterbit provides the only digital-native integration solution designed from the ground up that caters to any necessity of various integration personas, from a rapidly emerging group of business users known as citizen integrators to technical experts. Using Jitterbit, enterprises no longer need to divert teams of developers to time-consuming integration projects or devote time to train groups of people on multiple different tools. Citizen integrators can rapidly connect endpoints, integration specialists can quickly orchestrate complex operations when automating business processes, and all users can expose legacy data as APIs that can be repeatedly used for internal and external purposes.
- Certified, pre-built recipes: Harmony Summer ‘18 includes over 500 pre-built and certified self-service recipes, providing users with out-of-the-box connectivity. Citizen Integrator for the Harmony platform allows individuals to rapidly deploy pre-built integrations for today’s most popular apps. Using certified integration recipes, as well as point-and-click configuration it empowers users without IT or developer expertise. While some integration solutions rely on their user communities to create recipes, those recipes aren’t guaranteed to work properly and are not backed by the vendor’s quality of service promise. Jitterbit recipes are guaranteed to work so users can connect apps with confidence. Jitterbit recipes connect a wide range of endpoints from popular enterprise apps such as Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Workday, Amazon S3, Box and many more apps.
- Popular enterprise connectors: Harmony Summer ‘18 includes new enterprise-class connectors for SAP S/4HANA and Workday, along with enhanced connectors for SAP ECC, NetSuite, QuickBooks and many more. These connectors provide additional native connectivity and add more out-of-the-box integration to Jitterbit’s already impressive portfolio.
Full API Lifecycle Management
With Jitterbit, there’s no need for users to use separate tools to build integrations and APIs. Only Jitterbit Harmony combines integration with API creation and management capabilities on a single platform to quickly uncover data from existing apps and drive real-time integration. With Harmony, API developers can:
- Quickly create APIs in any format. Users can build APIs in many different formats including REST, SOAP, JSON, OData, then run and analyze APIs through an intuitive graphical interface. By having the ability to easily generate APIs or microservices based on existing data and apps, companies can reuse current applications and business logic.
- Expose and publish APIs via enterprise-scale API gateways. API developers can now use the new Developer Portal to discover and consume APIs and microservices. Rapidly expose any application or data as an API, and optimize APIs to deliver maximum performance and automatically document the APIs using OpenAPI (Swagger 2.0) documentation. In addition, developers are able to perform full API governance and rate limiting. Finally, API publishers have the ability to customize and brand their Developer Portal using Portal Manager.
- Perform full API Lifecycle Management from any device. With rich security controls and user authentication, users have access to advanced API analytics to monitor API performance and consumption trends, as well as comprehensive monitoring and alerting of API processes through enhanced API logging.
Robust Platform Security and Governance
With this latest release, Jitterbit continues its focus and commitment to security to deliver a safe and secure platform.
Jitterbit uses strict security measures to protect customer information and data privacy and to stay up-to-date with the latest security demands. Using Harmony, customers have the option to run integrations completely in the cloud without the need to procure and manage software and infrastructure. Customers looking for more control on where their data flows can choose to use the platform in hybrid mode by deploying the agents that run their integrations locally in a private environment behind a firewall.
- Jitterbit Harmony surpasses the security requirements mandated by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for protecting personal data and fulfills new requirements for consent to share any data collected from its customers in the European Union (EU), as well as for customers who want to access and completely delete their information. More importantly, Jitterbit’s Harmony platform uses clear, easy-to-understand workflows to track the path of GDPR data, helping enterprise clients across the globe maintain GDPR compliance as they connect systems and applications that store data from customers in the EU.
- Jitterbit Harmony Summer ‘18 Release is immediately available to the public, and all current customers have been automatically upgraded to the latest platform. New users can try Harmony free for 30 days by registering for a free trial on Jitterbit’s website.
You can watch the recording of the Summer ‘18 Release launch webinar by clicking here.