We’re very excited to announce the Harmony Summer Release ‘14 platform, which enables companies to connect their cloud, mobile, and on-premise applications faster and more smoothly than ever before. Following quickly on the initial launch of Jitterbit Harmony in April, the upgraded Harmony Summer Release ‘14 platform underscores our commitment to continuous innovation, delivering a range of new features and enhancements.
Harmony Summer Release ‘14 includes the following improvements to Jitterbit’s leading cloud platform:
- Enhanced project management console
- Enhanced Elastic Cloud Agents
- New social user invites -We have made it easy to invite users into your organization to collaborate on projects.
- Enhanced security roles – Harmony now allows non-administrator roles to easily access access and view Environments and Projects from the Web Management Console. The actions available to them will be governed by the access control rights granted by the organization administrator.
- New Harmony Oracle EBS Connector – You can now easily integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite using the Jitterbit Harmony Oracle EBS Connector. The new connector supports all Oracle E-Business Suite versions 10x, 11x, and 12x.
- Support for NetSuite custom objects and record types – The Harmony NetSuite connector now supports NetSuite Custom Record Types. You can search, create, upsert, delete and update NetSuite custom records and objects using the Jitterbit NetSuite connector.
The explosion of new endpoints created by the convergence of cloud, mobile, and the Internet of Things has challenged companies that leverage best-of-breed applications to build integrated digital processes. Experts predict that by 2020, there will be more than 50 billion digital endpoints that businesses can leverage to run more sophisticated and streamlined operations. But with 85 percent of enterprise data still stored in on-premise systems such as ERP solutions, custom applications, and secure databases, companies need a flexible integration platform that can connect these diverse applications and ultimately break down the walls between these islands of data.
“As companies continue to leverage an increasing number of applications and endpoints to manage their operations, the need for a single, easy-to-use platform to connect everything becomes more pressing,” says our Vice President of Marketing and Business Development Andrew Leigh. “With this new release, we continue to improve its platform to enable more businesses to take full advantage of innovative social, mobile, and cloud-based technologies, as well as the rapidly expanding Internet of Things.”
Because our Integration-Platform-as-a-Service model allows all customers to use a single cloud platform for their integrations, all Harmony customers will benefit from the new release with a seamless upgrade to Harmony Summer Release ‘14. For new customers, integration prices begin at $1,000 per month; for more information about pricing please visit www.jitterbit.com/pricing.
Please feel free to check out the new release by signing up for a free 30 day trial!