As we head into the Thanksgiving holiday, we wanted to pause and offer thanks. It has been a whirlwind year in 2014 for us at Jitterbit. We’ve continued our strong momentum announcing consecutive quarters of doubling year over year growth. We released Harmony – the world’s fastest cloud integration platform. We pulled off our biggest Dreamforce ever. And we had a whole lot of fun doing it.
But none of this would have been possible without our customers. We have over 50,000 Jitterbit users today and are supported by great brands like Salesforce, Virgin Australia, Home Depot, Sunkist, 3M, and hundreds more.
Many of our customers helped promote Jitterbit this year too, and for that we are grateful. From the 500+ AppExchange reviews to some of the following fantastic content:
- SPP Pumps – SPP Pumps have been working with consultants, contractors, installers and end-users for more than a century to achieve the most cost effective pumping system solutions. On linking ServiceMax to SAP, Damian Hudson of SPP Pumps tells us “We’ve gone from an invoicing process that could take weeks to one that occurs in a single day!”
- HP – provider of products, technologies, software, solutions and IT services. HP now uses “one repository so salespeople can drive the solution based on the data”, while only looking in one place to find it, according to Sundara Radhakrishnan, HP Data Architect.
- KeyedIn Solutions – Cloud-based software company providing project management and custom manufacturing to specialized vertical markets. “Jitterbit has really transformed not only the way we do business, but the way our customers do business” – Karen Adame, KeyedIn Solutions.
Thank you to all of our amazing customers. Your patronage, input, and continued support help us make Jitterbit better with every release.
Thank you also to our partners, who help us market, sell, and implement Jitterbit around the world. We have over 150 partners in 25+ countries today. Your continued commitment to Jitterbit is fantastic and we can’t wait to mutually take cloud integration to the next level over the next year.
- Salesforce – So much this year, including Lightning Connect/Analytics co-development, Dreamforce ’14, and an investment round!
- Autodesk – PLM 360 Connect, Autodesk University, this partnership continues to rock!
- LiquidFrameworks – a leading mobile field operations management solutions company specializing in Oil and Gas and Industrial/Environmental Services. Together we are connecting SAP to FieldFX for highly sophisticated field service operations!
- Our SIs – we can’t name you all but it’s been a pleasure working alongside the likes of… Nuvem Consulting, Red Sky Solutions, and Acumen Solutions!
And last but certainly not least, we look internally and give HUGE thanks to our engineers and product team. From all of us in marketing & sales, you make our jobs easy! Jitterbit Harmony and Cloud Data Loader continue to get rave reviews, with great one-liners like:
- “We were live with Jitterbit in a matter of weeks and have plans to extend integration throughout Skullcandy.” – Mark Hopkins, Director IT, SkullCandy.
- “This knocks the socks off Apex Data Loader in terms of getting data in or out of Salesforce!” – Petzl America IT
- “Jitterbit is easy to implement and learn, providing a ton of value…[for] on-going integrations.” – IT Consultant Bran S., via G2Crowd reviews.
From everyone at Jitterbit, thanks to our customers, partners, staff and prospects. You are the engine of our growth and we thank you for your continued support!