Microsoft Dynamics ERP integration is one of our specialties so we’ve become well versed in Microsoft’s four similar-yet-unique ERP offerings.
With ERP apps designed for different types of companies and needs, users are often left wondering which Dynamics product is right for them — and just as importantly, how to best connect their back office with the rest of their enterprise.
Here’s a quick cheatsheet on the Microsoft Dynamics ERP landscape as we see it:
- Fastest growing Dynamics ERP system; 18,000 customers.
- For Mid-size and Enterprise organizations operating across multiple sites and countries.
- Most popular within the Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail, and Professional Services industries.
- Jitterbit’s Dynamics AX connector uses Microsoft’s application integration framework (AIF) for seamless integration of both standard and custom objects.
- 43,000 customers
- Scalable ERP product for growing and midsize organizations looking to extend insight, productivity, and collaboration across the entire business.
- Particularly strong in financial management and HR capabilities.
- Most popular with professional services, finance, and public sector firms.
- Jitterbit’s Dynamics GP connector uses Microsoft’s eConnect API to integrate GP with your other apps, offering support for both standard and custom objects.
- 94,000 customers; most widely deployed of the Dynamics ERP systems.
- ERP product for midsize organizations.
- Available in 40 localized versions.
- Most popular with Construction, Distribution, Government, Manufacturing, and Retail.
- Jitterbit uses standard web services to integrate NAV with your other systems(whether using standard or custom objects), leaving you with one less IT headache to worry about.
- 13,500 customers.
- ERP product specialized to help smaller(<500 employees) project-driven organizations manage people, projects, and profitability.
- Most popular with professional services, operations, distribution, and construction management companies.
- Jitterbit integrates directly at the database level, giving you access to any standard or custom objects.
No matter which ERP solution you have, Jitterbit is here to provide complete Dynamics ERP integration, giving you total control of your data. Learn more on our Microsoft Dynamics integration page and get in touch with us for more information!