Our product team will cover what’s new in the Harmony 9.0 platform and answer all of your product-related questions.
- A brand new Harmony “home page” experience
- Lots of new API Manager capabilities including rapid creation of custom APIs, OData Services, auto-generation of OpenAPI documentation, discovery and consumption of APIs via a new Developer Portal, enhanced API Management capabilities, and much more
- New connectors including SAP S/4HANA and Workday that provide additional native connectivity and adds more out-of-the-box integration to our portfolio
- Over 500 certified, pre-built Citizen Integrator recipes that provide out-of-the-box templates for popular endpoints such as Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Hubspot, Insightly, etc, enabling easy connectivity and rapid process automation, using our wizard-driven web interface for any user to quickly customize and deploy pre-built integrations
- Improved security and governance, including new support for GDPR
- A brand new Ideas portal on Jitterbit Community where you can submit and vote on new ideas
- And much more