Creating sales orders is an important business process, yet for many companies it’s still highly manual, error-prone, and slow.
What if you could automate this critical process and ensure consistent sales and customer information is accessible from both your CRM and ERP systems?
The result would be better customer experiences by meeting customer needs faster, eliminating mistakes from data errors, and speeding up sales transactions.
Automate Your Sales Order Creation with the Salesforce-NetSuite Opportunity to Order Process Template
- Prepackaged integrations: Pre-built for key objects based on industry best practices
- Low TCO & Fast Time to Value: Automate 50-80% faster than building from scratch
- Deep Technical Expertise: From hundreds of use case implementations
- Intuitive User Experience: Easy to use and quick to deploy
See Opportunity to Order in Action
- Quick Order Creation: Closed Opportunity in Salesforce creates a Sales Order in NetSuite
- Consistent View: Update Accounts, Customers, and Contacts between applications
- Updated Product: Changes in NetSuite Items updates Products in Salesforce
- Inventory Visibility: Changes in Inventory in NetSuite are reflected in Salesforce
Companies Accelerate Salesforce-NetSuite Integrations
Want to Automate More Business Processes and Applications?
We can help you do more. Easily customize and extend your pre-built integrations or build new automations using our intuitive API Integration Platform. Get started quickly by using best-in-class solutions including recipes, connectors, APIM and more — all backed by a dedicated team that provides integration best practices and industry-leading customer support.