In this issue: New and Enhanced Cloud Studio Connectors, Process Templates and Integration Recipes, API Manager Enhancements, Partner News and an opportunity to win $100! Read on to get all the details.
Cloud Studio Connectors: New and Enhanced
- We are happy to share the availability of new and enhanced connectors:
- Easily manage your contacts, quotes, product, deals, and businesses integration use cases in Hubspot. This enhanced connector supports a full set of activities including: Search, Create, Update, and Delete.
- Easily create and manage integrations based on events within BMC Helix Operations Management. This connector supports activities including: Get Event, Search Event, Create Event.
- Manage case-related integrations into new or existing workflows within BMC Helix Business Workflows. Supported activities include: Get Case, Search Case, Create Case and Update Case.
- Stay connected to all aspects of your business by integrating with Slack. This enhanced connector supports a full set of activities including Search, Post, Get, Chat, and Conversations
- Users running Private Agents can now configure retry options for server errors using our HTTP connector.
- Includes support for Salesforce API version 49, with access to the new Salesforce Work.com objects.
- A new activity has been added that allows users to invoke stored procedures.
- The test option in the query activity has been enhanced to provide a preview of the first 20 rows of data.
Cloud Studio Process Templates
Our pre-built process templates accelerate deployment time of specific use cases by up to 50-80%. All templates include Jitterbit best practices as well as a predefined set of mappings to get you started. Our most recent offerings include:
- Jitterbit Salesforce-NetSuite CPQ-to-Billing Process Template
- Jitterbit NetSuite-Magento Invoice-to-Fulfillment Process Template
- Jitterbit Salesforce-Workday Financials Opportunity-to-Contract Process Template
Check out our Resources Center for the full list of CRM, ERP, HCM, and ITSM process templates.
Cloud Studio Integration Recipes
We have added 23 new integration recipes covering a variety of use cases for endpoints such as Dynamics 365 Sales, Epicor, Jira, Magento, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Workday, and Zoho. Contact your CSM or Partner Account Manager to learn how you can use these recipes to jumpstart your integrations with these applications.
API Manager: New Feature and Enhancements
- User Roles can be assigned to APIs: You can now associate User Roles to an API, which will restrict access to that specific API. Only the User Roles assigned to an API will be able to access that API on the My APIs, Portal and Portal Manager, API Logs and Analytics pages. Contact your CSM or your Partner Account Manager and ask about our entry-level APIM starter package.
Jitterbit Integration Challenge
Win $100, for either you or a charity of your choice
Show us how you would design your project(s) to accomplish the following:
- Ensure proper credentials are used across different environments (development, test, or production)
- Abstain from storing these credentials into your project(s), and
- Keep the solution secured.
Submit your response (Jitterpak + overview) to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Pacific Daylight Time, September 30, 2020. Jitterbit will randomly pick one winner from all submissions to receive their choice of either a $100 Amazon Gift card or an equivalent donation to the charity of their choice.
The winning solution will be highlighted in the next Newsletter.
Jitterbit is proud to work with an extensive community of technology and consulting partners through our PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner Program – and we’d like you to get to know them.
Americaneagle.com has been providing complete web design, development, hosting, and digital marketing services for over 25 years. With a team of 500+ skilled professionals, Americaneagle.com is focused on achieving measurable results and exceeding goals for all their clients. When it comes to integration, Americaneagle.com takes pride in their dedicated partnership with Jitterbit and strives to be the best in service.
We recently co-hosted a webinar on The State of E-Commerce Integration with the team at Americaneagle.com. Register here to view the on-demand version of the webinar.
News and notes for our valued partners
Coming Soon: The PoweredBy Jitterbit Partner Newsletter
Starting this fall, we are launching a quarterly newsletter designed exclusively for our partner community. If you are a Jitterbit Partner, sign up today for valuable news, views, technical tidbits, event announcements, and more!
We want to remind our US-based customers about the Cloud Studio Office Hour held every Wednesday at 8:00 am Pacific time. Our customers in Europe can stay connected via a virtual meetup held every 2 weeks. Reach out to your CSM to receive Zoom meeting info and an invitation.