We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy during these challenging times. Read below for some exciting announcements.
We have made some improvements to the drag-and-drop experience on the design canvas when adding activities to operations.
- More Context: The placement marker shows the activity in place as you drag it over the operation drop zones.
- More Responsive: The UI responds immediately when dragging activities over and dropping activities into operations.
- More Capabilities: You are now able to drag activities from one operation to another on the canvas.
Cloud Studio Connectors
We are happy to share the availability of new and enhanced connectors.
- BigCommerce: Expanding on our eCommerce connectivity offerings, this new connector includes Query, Create, Update, and Delete activities. Manage all integration facets for your online store with your CRM and ERP applications.
- BMC Helix ITSM: Seamlessly integrate all of your IT service support functions with the endless number of endpoints supported within Jitterbit Cloud Studio. Besides supporting the standard activities such as Query, Create, Update, Merge, and Delete, this connector supports specialized activities to facilitate integrations for popular use cases around Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Work Orders, and Known Errors.
- NetSuite: We have added support for ‘Preview Mode’ within the NetSuite Connector which will reduce development time, especially when writing and testing scripts within the transformations.
- Shopify:We have enhanced our robust Shopify connector to provide support for a full set of activities including Read, Query, Create, Update, and Delete. Easily manage your order, customer, product, and fulfillment integration use cases.
- Snowflake: The Snowflake Put activity now supports external staging for Amazon S3 to improve performance for large data sets.
Cloud Studio Integration Recipes
We have added thirteen new integration recipes covering a variety of use cases for endpoints such as Jira, ServiceNow, Magento, Salesforce, Dynamics 365 Sales, and Epicor. Contact your CSM or your Partner Account Manager to learn how you can use these recipes to jumpstart your integrations with these applications.
API Manager New Features and Enhancements
Are you confronted with data silos? Our API Management (APIM) solution allows you to quickly and securely expose data from your on-premises, legacy, or custom applications to any cloud application that needs access to your data. Jitterbit’s APIM allows users to easily create, deploy, and manage real-time APIs and is available as part of our overall Jitterbit Harmony integration platform.
New! Support for Azure Active Directory: Jitterbit Harmony API Manager now supports Microsoft Azure Active Directory as an OAuth security profile.
Contact your CSM or your Partner Account Manager and ask about our entry-level APIM starter package.
Customer API360 Launch
Jitterbit is happy to announce the launch of API360 solutions to help organizations create 360-degree views of their customers, employees, products, and services journeys up to 80% faster than manual integrations. Check out the press release for additional details. Constellation Research Analyst Nicole France also offers seven guidelines for creating an effective data integration strategy. Listen to the on-demand webinar and find out what these are and how to leverage Jitterbit’s out-of-the-box solutions and connectivity toolkit to orchestrate a Customer 360 strategy.
Here are other webinars and a podcast for you to watch:
Jitterbit Harmony in Action
We are excited to announce the launch of a new “Jitterbit Demo Webinar” series where you can see Jitterbit Harmony in action and get to know the key platform capabilities and use cases. Attend the webinar and we will send you a cool Jitterbit speaker to accessorize your home office.Sign Up Here
Jitterbit University Scholarship Program
Considering Jitterbit as your enterprise iPaaS integration platform? Prospective and existing customers can earn additional discounts against licenses in exchange for having their users complete Jitterbit University courses and certifications. Contact us for more information.
PoweredBy Jitterbit Managed Services Program for Consulting Partners
Jitterbit has announced a next-generation managed service provider (MSP) partner program that will enable system integrators and consulting partners to leverage the Jitterbit Harmony platform to help organizations automate and streamline key business processes. The MSP program adds new capabilities and guidance that make it easy for partners to get ramped up quickly with new solutions for their customers.
Check out the press release and contact your Alliance Director for further details.
We want to remind our US-based customers about the CSA office hours every Wednesday. Our customers in Europe can stay connected via a virtual meetup held every 2 weeks. Reach out to your CSM to get Zoom meeting info.