Our Adobe Commerce (Magento) integration solution connects Adobe Commerce to your ERP and automates critical business processes and data transfers between the two. This reduces manual processes such as order, shipment, and inventory processing, provides a single source of truth for e-commerce data, and eliminates errors and silos by ensuring data consistency across applications with automation.
How our integration platform will automate workflows between Adobe Commerce and your ERP:
- A new order created in Adobe Commerce creates a sales order created in the ERP
- A new customer creation in Adobe Commerce triggers the creation of a customer in the ERP
- An update of customer data in the ERP triggers an update to the customer record or data in Adobe Commerce
- A change to inventory in the ERP triggers an update to product inventory in Adobe Commerce
- An item updated to “shipped” in the ERP creates a shipment record in Adobe Commerce, and the customer is notified of that shipment
- An update to customer-specific catalogs and pricing triggers an update in back-end systems and ERP
Connect your ERP or Accounting Package with Adobe Commerce
Jitterbit powers Adobe Commerce integration with these leading ERP and accounting packages and more:
Streamline Item, Order, and Customer Data Processing
Our integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms. This integration can be performed over numerous touchpoints to streamline business processes. Jitterbit’s integration solutions move order, inventory, product data, shipping updates, and customer information seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Want to Learn More about Adobe Commerce and E-Commerce Integration?