Fifth largest airline has consolidated view of network assets arrive ahead of schedule.
Jitterbit brought simplicity to this project at a fraction of the cost of traditional integration solutions. Allowing a single business analyst to build and maintain the automated solution, Jitterbit was able to scale with United’s integration needs as requirements grew over time. Jitterbit plays the key role in ensuring that United Airlines has a consolidated view of their network assets.
Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Systems Management Server
- United needed to manage and plan IT assets and services across airports, corporate and local area offices
- Needed to identify consistent problem areas in the network for ad-hoc updates or equipment upgrades
- Required an automated synchronization of this data
- Near real-time view of network, users, and assets across airports
- All data is consolidated and available within Microsoft Sharepoint
- Replaced expensive manual and integration scripts and programs
- Single business analyst configured and manages Jitterbit