Leading document solutions provider connects its front and back office in real-time.
Ricoh now uses Jitterbit primarily to bi-directionally synch their customer data between Salesforce and their system of record, Baan, their ERP application. Once they had chosen Jitterbit, it took them 10 days to get Jitterbit up and running.
- Replacing existing hard to manage legacy system.
- Other solutions evaluated like Informatica and Big Machines too complex.
- Initially used SI vendor to implement but now able to easily managed in-house.
- Customer data took a day to consolidate across departments.
- Jitterbit deployed in 10 days.
- Sales now has real-time view of customer assets in Salesforce
- Jitterbit maintained by a single resource in-house.