Leading eCommerce fulfillment provider standardizes and
automates EDI order process.
Today, Jitterbit is used to integrate the pick-and-pack processes with client applications using web services, giving their eTailers a complete view of orders. In addition, Quiet Logistics uses Jitterbit to build EDI messages that are transmitted to the customers of the eTailers. Jitterbit provides the backbone Quiet Logistics’ agile, transparent, and customer driven warehouse management services.
EDI, eTaylor Systems, In-house App
- On-boarding new eTailers with unique systems and business processes required custom integration – coding not an option
- Needed a platform on which to standardize client integration without altering existing business processes
- Maintenance needed to be simple
- Automated EDI order process via Web Services messaging
- Standardized platform for rapid client integration
- Business processes unchanged, providing transparent integration
- No additional costs passed onto client for integration
Complete order process automation is music to leading audio manufacturer’s ears.
Bayer relieves data accessibility headaches with rapid Salesforce and SAP integration.
Berner Scales Real Time Sales Success
Leading document solutions provider connects its front and back office in real-time.
Pumps manufacturer takes its invoicing process 100% digital with Back Office Field Service Integration.
Oldest citrus growing co-op finds sweet spot with supply chain integration.
Sika bonds product data across its enterprise with seamless Salesforce and SAP integration.
Cision Reports Improved Trust in Integration with Jitterbit