Leading infrastructure business constructs seamless
back office integration.
Jitterbit allowed Balfour Beatty Construction to seamlessly integrate JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and AutoDesk Constructware. In addition, Jitterbit’s professional integration consulting services provided key members of Balfour Beatty Construction’s business team hands-on design support and advice for applying the existing Jitterbit solution to future integration challenges.
In-house App, JD Edwards
- A custom coded integration was in use and would require a complete rewrite for new ERP system, JD Edwards
- In-house scripts to move data were unmanageable and costly to maintain
- Needed a cost-effective, quickly deployed platform alternative
- Eliminated custom code that created data inaccuracies
- Jitterpak templates resulted in rapid deployment time
- Two-way integration of on-premise ERP and Autodesk Cloud
- Automated data validation including reporting and notifications
Complete order process automation is music to leading audio manufacturer’s ears.
Bayer relieves data accessibility headaches with rapid Salesforce and SAP integration.
Berner Scales Real Time Sales Success
Leading document solutions provider connects its front and back office in real-time.
Pumps manufacturer takes its invoicing process 100% digital with Back Office Field Service Integration.
Oldest citrus growing co-op finds sweet spot with supply chain integration.
Sika bonds product data across its enterprise with seamless Salesforce and SAP integration.
Cision Reports Improved Trust in Integration with Jitterbit