With all the keynotes, sessions, parties, concerts, and other goings-on, there is a ton to look forward to at Dreamforce next week. Here are just a few of the many exciting goings-on that we’re looking forward to:
- Analytics Cloud – it has been rumored for around a month, and now we’re just days away. Marc Benioff’s keynote will officially announce the new Analytics Cloud — as well as some of the key partners involved in connecting Analytics Cloud to the rest of the enterprise…
- Internet of Things – This is the big story in tech right now and Salesforce is at the forefront. Using their innovative Salesforce1 mobile platform, all sorts of smart devices will soon be able to connect to each other, greatly expanding the capabilities of your phone, home, car, and other devices. Watch for Internet of Things news all over the conference.
- Keynotes – Marc Benioff, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Al Gore, Tony Robbins, Marc Andreessen. These are just SOME of the visionaries giving keynotes during Dreamforce. Be sure to check out the Dreamforce highlights page for a description of each speaker.
- Bruno Mars – a two-time Grammy winner and winner of multiple Billboard awards. You’re not going to want to miss his performance at the Dreamforce Gala & UCSF Benefit Concert!
- Music, Break Dancing, Demos, and more – Our booth(N2117) is going to be ROCKIN’ and you’ll find us all over San Francisco! We’re not sure you’ll be able to, but don’t miss it!
We hope to see you at Dreamforce! If you have any other suggestions of what to look forward to at Dreamforce, be sure to drop us a line!