In a recent survey of our 50,000+ Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader users 95% said they would recommend it. Not bad.
We’ve also received over 500 reviews on the Salesforce AppExchange, with an overall 4.5 star rating! If you’re one of our reviewers, thank you for your support (If you aren’t — perhaps you’ll drop us a line or two?)
Speaking of support, here are some of the top questions asked on our Data Loader support site:
- Can I create multiple Salesforce logins for separate orgs?
- Is there a version for Mac?
- Can I use Jitterbit Data Loader to update/upsert Opportunities & Products?
And here are the answers:
- Absolutely. You can create and store as many different Salesforce connections as you’d like!
- Yes, up to the latest versions of OSX 10.10 Yosemite!
- Yes! Data Loader can upsert to any object in Salesforce.
The Data Loader community is a great place to get answers and best practices from other users as well as the Jitterbit team. If you’re looking for more personalized 1 on 1 time, we’re now offering paid support sessions.
While our Data Loader offers tons of value and functionality for free, we always get questions about how to get even more from Jitterbit. There’s a platform for that: Harmony.
Data Loader users tell us they upgrade for many reasons. These are the three most popular reasons:
- Deeper Salesforce integration including to/from multiple objects, as well as event-based and real-time integration.
- Process Designer which allows them to design powerful business processes.
- Connectivity to NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and other on-premise apps.
Interested in checking out The ONLY unified enterprise cloud integration platform? Please give us a call!