Jitterbit Harmony Summer ‘17 is here! We’ve introduced over 200 new features and enhancements over the past several Harmony releases thanks to feedback from our customers.
Here are few examples of how the Jitterbit Harmony Summer ‘17 release is making integration even easier:
Citizen Integrator Improvements
Since the Citizen Integrator release six months ago, we’ve been able to apply real-world use cases and scenarios to enhance the experience. One important enhancement is a new, intuitive Admin Console where you can manage deployed recipes and configure new ones.
Another enhancement is our canonical model. Many iPaaS vendors have the concept of templates, jumpstarts or recipes; essentially they are all pre-built templates for one specific use case. If you want to customize one in any way, you’d have to write a new recipe. But our canonical model allows you to break up each piece, so you can reuse it and plug-and-play on either side of the integration. Composing new recipes for your specific needs is now easier and faster than ever.
The canonical model allows Jitterbit to also rapidly create new templates. For instance, we have 16 new recipes, including ServiceMax, ServiceNow and Clarizen, available in Citizen Integrator.
More Summer ’17 Highlights
- New feature for branching operations without scripting
- Improved NetSuite connectivity
- New connectors: Four51, Clarizen, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Enhanced Salesforce Connector
Improved Citizen Integrator Capabilities
- 16 new recipes, including ServiceMax, ServiceNow, Clarizen
- Canonical model for creating recipes
- New intuitive Admin Console
- Saved money and time, as one-off custom integrations and external resources were no longer needed
Harmony Platform Enhancements
- Single sign-on with SAML 2.0 (WMC and Studio)