Here’s Wednesday’s Jitterbit Dreamforce Daily:
Another fantastic day at Dreamforce has come and gone — and Wednesday continues to hit all the right notes.
Tuesday night the Dreamforce Gala & UCSF Benefit Concert featured two time Grammy winner Bruno Mars as the headliner. The weather held and the crowd at Civic Center was rewarded with an electric performance. The Grammy winner belted out many singles from his two albums including Treasure, Grenade and Runaway Baby, as well throwback covers of Bell Biv Devoe, Genuwine, and Michael Jackson.
What’s on tap today for Jitterbit
- 10:00am API Management Demo at our main booth, N2117
- 1:00pm Analytics Demo at our main booth, N2117
- 3:00pm ERP Demo at our main booth, N2117
- 10:30am – 11:10am. InterContinental San Francisco, Grand Ballroom AB – Harmonize Critical Processes like Quote to Cash: The Salesforce Real-Life Story
- 1:00pm – 1:40pm. InterContinental San Francisco, Ballroom AB – Salesforce Integration Lessons from the Trenches: Get More From Your Back Office
- 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM. San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Nob Hill A,B,C,D – Best-in-Class Engagement Powered by SIS and CRM Data (St Norbert)
- 5:00pm – 5:40pm. Century Theaters, Theater 4 – The Integration Roadmap: New Integration Solutions for Connecting to Any App
- San Francisco City Hall + @BrunoMars = magical. Thanks for supporting our hospitals! #df14
- Another photo of the crowd at Bruno Mars’ UCSF Children’s benefit concert at Civic Center Plaza tonight
- Great marketing idea @jitterbit #DF14
- Don’t mess with the best if you #break like the rest! #df14 #streetteam
It’s been an eventful week with thousands of interactions with attendees so far. With questions ranging from how you connect Salesforce with your back office to how you get all that other Enterprise data into the new Analytics Cloud. If you have questions, please stop by any one of our booths and ask anyone in a bright orange “Amplify Your Apps” t-shirt!
Have a great day at Dreamforce,
The Jitterbit Team