Revisiting our advice in 2015? Awesome! Just be sure to join us at Moscone North 1733 & 1735 and check out our 2015 sessions here!
Less than a month left until Dreamforce 2014 and Jitterbit is getting amped to take this year’s event to a whole new level. This will be our 7th year as a sponsor so we know the conference inside and out. We will be there from October 13 through 16 at Booth N2117 and the Analytics Cloud zone in the Salesforce campground in Moscone North, the Industry Solutions kiosk in Moscone South, and the Analytics Zone in Moscone West.
Over the next month we’re going to bring you some great content to help you get the most out of your trip to San Francisco and Dreamforce. First up we’ve got 7 Tips to get the most out of Dreamforce ’14:
- Understand the layout of the event – This is a huge event, with 140,000+ people expected to attend this year. Look at a map of Moscone and of San Francisco before heading to sessions and meetings, it will help you avoid headaches.
- Have a plan – Use the Dreamforce Agenda Builder. Planning out your Dreamforce experience will allow for maximum exposure to and absorption of knowledge from the biggest enterprise software event anywhere. Need a start? Try searching Jitterbit, we have more than 10 sessions this year.
- But don’t plan too much – Give yourself time to enjoy the atmosphere. Constantly running from place to place can lead to missing out on peripheral events and experiences. Grab a burrito in the Mission, watch sea lions at Pier 39, and look for a dance party to join.
- Visit at least one keynote – There are multiple very high profile speakers this year, like Marc Benioff, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Reid Hoffman, Anthony Robbins, & Marc Andreessen. Whether you want to hear from software moguls, political titans, uplifting speakers, or mega-investors, the keynotes have you covered!
- Use the Dreamforce App – Soon the power of Dreamforce will be in the palm of your hand. The Dreamforce mobile app is coming soon to help you get the most out of your time onsite with us, right from your mobile device. It will include your agenda, maps, the community, and everything else you need to get around at Dreamforce. Stay tuned!
- HYDRATE – so obvious, yet easy to forget. Between the rich meals, travel, and happy hours, don’t forget to drink plenty of water to keep up your energy! Bring a reusable water bottle to avoid too many trips to the fountain.
- Dress comfortably and bring a jacket – There will be lots of walking, so be ready for it(bring your Fitbit). While San Francisco generally has nice weather this time of year, the cold at night can be more extreme than during the day, so be sure to dress in layers. Be sure to drop by our booth, we just might be giving out some extra layers!
Bonus Tip: Upgrade your pass – Apttus, Jitterbit, and Xactly are giving away a Dreamforce Upgrade Package on October 3rd!
If you have any questions about Dreamforce or Cloud Integration, please feel free to give us a call! Otherwise, we hope to see you there!